Witch's Wish DS - $7.06 - Amazon

so ordered this at this price about a month ago, was in stock, but amazon wouldn't say why they wouldn't ship it yet, finally got it yesterday, wasn't new, came in that loose shrink wrap, was pissed, so I decided to write a negative review to warn other buyers, wasn't completey negative about amazon and just mentioned that you should expect it not new and it was probably used, reprint, refurbished, or as reading on consumerist, a fake or knock off, when I read that article and how amazon wasn't banning people selling knockoffs when asked by major corporations who sell legitly their products through them, I figured well its mostly house hold goods, so I should be safe. well anyway, just like they allow companies to take legal action against customers who write negative reviews about their products when its true, I also got a warning cause of my negative review of amazon.   

Just saw this as the item description for another NDS game at walmart.com. xD

Spectral Force Genesis, a Nintendo console exclusive, is a fantasy themed strategy rpg game.

• Part of the Spectral Force franchise.
  • Exclusively available on the Nintendo DS.
  • From the developers of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom and Record of Agarest War 2.
  • Average critic review score of 5/10.
  • Genre: Role Playing Games, Sub-Genre: Strategy RPG.
  • ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Alcohol Reference, and Mild Fantasy Violence

This is one of those games I really wanted to like, but turned out to be pretty lame. I have no issues playing as little anime girls, but I gave up on this one a few hours in. Don't remember the particulars just that it was bad, and I love most anime stuff.

bread's done
Back