Selling Project Diva F 2nd import with Pre-Order Bag, Vita+16gb mem card, SouthPark Figures

crashlen0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Welcome to my shop!

I only accept Paypal, Shipping is only to the Continental US Only! If you order multiple items I will offer you free priority shipping :) I will ship only after payment is received. All orders will be shipped with a tracking #.
Buy 2+ items and get free shipping !

Link to pictures of items: http://imgur.com/a/LqRCD#0

South Park Kid Robot Figures- All 5 characters based off Stick of Truth. Never opened! ~ Looking for $40 or if you want a single character offer me

PS Vita+ 16 GB Memory Card- You will receive the Console, charger and memory card. The console is in C Condition with a couple of scratches all around. There is a hairline scratch visible on the console (look at pictures). Everything works and it has been tested. Will throw in a case as well. ~Looking for $150 (Negotiable) *I will only sell the 16GB memory card separately if your offer is good*

Project Diva F 2nd (PS Vita) (Japan Import)- Case is in A Condition, Game works perfectly, Comes with unused Music Unlimited Trial for Japan Accounts. The game is region free so it will work in any Vita ~ Looking for $50 (negotiable)

Project Diva F 2nd Pre-Order Bonus Bag- Bag is sealed, This was given to those who Pre-ordered the Vita version of the game ~ $25? (Negotiable)

If you have any questions or need better pictures feel free to PM me!
Shoot me your best offer!!
Will discount on multiple purchases!!
May consider trades mainly interested in random swag, collector edition extras, accessories for ps4/ps3/vita?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back