Dead Space for PC Free on Origin

I haven't seen anything posted in the past 3 weeks.  Plus I checked the forums before posting it, and I didn't see anything about it.  

Geesh, I hope the next time you all might be in a rush, are excited to tell friends something great or just made a mistake get told like the OP.

I realize search first but you all sound like a bunch of pricks circling in red and got em remarks. They're 52 post in, let a MOD lock it and politely point to the other thread...

Amazing deal. This was never on sale on Origin or in the Humble Bundle before.

This game reminds me of the Origin glitch where every $19.99 game was free. That's how I got my copy of Dead Space and some other fuck  I never had time to play. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have thought Origin would have released another free game by now. Wasn't it called a "campaign" or something like that?

I'd have thought Origin would have released another free game by now. Wasn't it called a "campaign" or something like that?
Why give away a different game for free when people keep discovering this awesome deal again and again and again and again and again and again...

I know! I already had it and yet I had to grab another free copy.

Actually, that's a completely true story =/
I've been registering emails and starting new accounts just so I can keep getting that "new digital game" feeling over and over. So far, I have about 17 copies of Dead Space. I am a truly rich man, indeed!

This game reminds me of the Origin glitch where every $19.99 game was free. That's how I got my copy of Dead Space and some other fuck I never had time to play.
Lol, aware. That was THE best game deal I've ever gotten. Brb got 10-12 [good] games for free. Dat's it mane.

bread's done
Back