Xbox Live Gold 12-months $37.29 at G2A again

Since I haven't paid for Gold since, oh, 6-years (?) is this about as good as non-holiday pricing for one of these gets? And what's the best holiday price?

Pretty legit as I bought 3 months from them before. Also if you go to ebay and video games category, they even linked the paypal spring gaming sale hosted by g2a. So pretty legit. The only thing wrong is if they need to contact you and confirm information since their customer service is a little on the bad side. Planning to buy one of these tomorrow since my 3 months last until july and I can see live going to the low price of $40 on black friday or when ever

I bought one and it worked fine, and I've bought numerous PC games via G2A in the past and never had any issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
$34.xx + tax is pretty much the same as this $37.

Just bought a code and it worked fine.
got one and worked ok, i don't think yo get taxed on purchase of these live cards do you?

i know psn eshop and xlive points(RIP) dont get charged. but never bought a live membership at a brick and mortar store before

Thanks, purchased and code worked fine. Got an error when redeemed but it extended my account a year so it worked fine.
this for me too, however , before that, they had a english speaking polish dude call me to confirm email address, and billing address

thanks OP!

got one and worked ok, i don't think yo get taxed on purchase of these live cards do you?

i know psn eshop and xlive points(RIP) dont get charged. but never bought a live membership at a brick and mortar store before
It might not be the same for everyone everywhere else, but I totally do for both PSN and XBL.

I got one this morning and for some reason it's not letting me use it on the website. I enter the code, it tells me what it is, then when I confirm, it gives me an error that says to try again or contact them using a code at the bottom. The code at the bottom reads as nothing on the xbox support page so I'm lost here. I hope it's simply a XBL issue. 

I got one this morning and for some reason it's not letting me use it on the website. I enter the code, it tells me what it is, then when I confirm, it gives me an error that says to try again or contact them using a code at the bottom. The code at the bottom reads as nothing on the xbox support page so I'm lost here. I hope it's simply a XBL issue.
try redeeming from the console, like i did... even with the error message, it still extended my subscription.

bread's done
Back