Injustice VITA - $16.99 at BB ($13.59 with GCU)

midloo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was just looking at the Best Buy site when I saw this sale price go live.  It will probably go lower, but it's a solid deal for those that want a physical copy instead of digital on sale through PSN. 

Injustice VITA - $16.99 ($13.59 GCU)

Last edited by a moderator:
This game actually has too much content. There is too much to do in the game. Also, the game isn't totally ugly but you will always look at it like "baby, what happened, this isn't what your profile picture showed". The game plays wonderfully on the Vita and like all Vita games you have to wait a few minutes to get paired with one of the 25 people who still play online. I put 12 hours and barely got through 50 of the 200+ missions, campaign, and some online.

This game actually has too much content. There is too much to do in the game. Also, the game isn't totally ugly but you will always look at it like "baby, what happened, this isn't what your profile picture showed". The game plays wonderfully on the Vita and like all Vita games you have to wait a few minutes to get paired with one of the 25 people who still play online. I put 12 hours and barely got through 50 of the 200+ missions, campaign, and some online.
That's actually encouraging to me. I like the fact that Injustice is touted as the best single-player fighting game on the market right now due to all of the content, as I don't really like playing multiplayer.

That's actually encouraging to me. I like the fact that Injustice is touted as the best single-player fighting game on the market right now due to all of the content, as I don't really like playing multiplayer.
If you don't like multiplayer, you want a portable fighter, and you don't mind smooth gameplay over stellar graphics, then this is an easy recommendation.

FWIW, I went to pick this up at one of my local Best Buys after it went down to $19.99 a few weeks ago and there were none to be found anywhere in my area. It may keep going on to deeper sales, but for a few extra bucks than I might spend a month or two down the road, I'm going to pick it up now to ensure I can actually receive a new copy from BB. Don't know how much longer they will last.

I'm the same way, I do not typicaly play fighters simply because it is usually a multiplayer experience. However, because of the content, I took the plunge here. Also, not big into superheroes, but maybe my son will enjoy it.

Which would be the better portable vita fighter between Injustice and Mortal Kombat? I've been meaning to get MK for a while and its priced a dollar cheaper at Best Buy, but this one is also appealing.

Which would be the better portable vita fighter between Injustice and Mortal Kombat? I've been meaning to get MK for a while and its priced a dollar cheaper at Best Buy, but this one is also appealing.
I had more fun with Injustice, but only by a little and I liked them both a lot. The fighting feels similar. They both run well on the VITA at the expense of good looks. They both have that brutal staccato feel to the fighting. I liked some of the systems in Injstice a little more. The "breaker" moves in MK felt overpowered to me.

I'd think about whether you'd rather hang out with MK characters, or superheroes.

Good price, not too big on fighting games but I might bite on this simply because of the sheer amount of content packed into the game.

I had more fun with Injustice, but only by a little and I liked them both a lot. The fighting feels similar. They both run well on the VITA at the expense of good looks. They both have that brutal staccato feel to the fighting. I liked some of the systems in Injstice a little more. The "breaker" moves in MK felt overpowered to me.

I'd think about whether you'd rather hang out with MK characters, or superheroes.
Personally, I'd rather chill with Sub-Zero.

There's way, way more content in Injustice. Also the environments are the most interactive of any fighting game ever, I think. I don't know from a competitive standpoint but I think from just a fun factor the gameplay in Injustice is much more fun due to the interactive environments. The only downside is that MK had a hilariously huge unlockable list. Most of that kind of stuff (costumes, levels, etc.) is already available in Injustice.

bread's done
Back