GameStop B2G1 Pre-Owned Games & Accessories Under $20 (5/1-5/4)

Has anyone noticed the Pokemon card packs? I saw a booster box hidden in the back of the register area with some mini figures. Yeah, that will sell.

I'm very tempted to pick up NBA 2K14 on PS4 for $40. Will probably go lower in a month or two but I've been saying that since January. Rented it and really liked the career or my player mode, whatever they call it. 

Nice. Time to pick up $0.99 sports games to use as replacement cases.
Maybe you have better luck than me, but GS's cases are usually the ones I need to replace. I guess it is better than nothing if you don't have one. Then again, you always run the risk of it being rubbed in handmade white sauce.

Nice. Time to pick up $0.99 sports games to use as replacement cases.
I'd do the same thing, but my local Gamestop got rid all the cases for their $5 and under games. I liked the buy 6 or more get 40% off more than this now.

Probably should go look at what $19.99 games everyone is buying in the previous sale thread.

Edit: Just checked the previous thread. Thinking about getting Silent Hill Downpour, Silent Hill Homecoming, and Darksiders 2 or The Walking Dead. Will it matter which platform I them on, 360 or PS3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you have better luck than me, but GS's cases are usually the ones I need to replace. I guess it is better than nothing if you don't have one. Then again, you always run the risk of it being rubbed in handmade white sauce.
:whee:

From my experience, Xbox 360 cases tend to be in worse condition than PS3 Cases. Depends on the neighborhood.

I'd do the same thing, but my local Gamestop got rid all the cases for their $5 and under games. I liked the buy 6 or more get 40% off more than this now.

Probably should go look at what $19.99 games everyone is buying in the previous sale thread.

Edit: Just checked the previous thread. Thinking about getting Silent Hill Downpour, Silent Hill Homecoming, and Darksiders 2 or The Walking Dead. Will it matter which platform I them on, 360 or PS3?
I've had some luck with some Gamestops who have generic cases with printed covers out on the shelf, but have the original cases behind the counter. I've seen stacks of PS3 Sports Champion and Motorstorm in the drawers. I need PS3 cases so I can print out covers for Uncharted and Infamous that came bundled in cardboard sleeves in my PS3 bundle.

I can always find 2 games that I want but never 3. I see Super Street Fighter IV (3DS) for $14.99 and Naruto Powerful Shippuden (3DS) for $12.99 but nothing else.

First world problems. :p

Been waiting for another deal like this. Finally gonna get all those great PS3 games under $20.

The B2G1 can be used more than once, right? It'd be bogus if you could only get 1 set of games.

Dang, I just placed an order for b2g1. Gonna cancel it--how long does it take for a cancelation to go through? Said I was successful but still shows.

Edit:
About 10 mins 

To summarize again: SAVER works if the total pre-discount is $25 or more.

Ex.  I just got Sniper GW 2 and Lollipop Chainsaw: pre-discount $36.xx, post-discount $17.09

SAVER worked fine.

Normally I'd be all over a (glitch) sale like this, but I just can't bring myself to buy anything considering the amount of stuff I bought in the last 40% off sale, which I guess at the end of the day is a good thing for my wallet

Ugh, I'm having a major first world problem here. I want to buy something, but I literally can't find anything decent that I don't already have or already had.

Ugh, I'm having a major first world problem here. I want to buy something, but I literally can't find anything decent that I don't already have or already had.
Yeah. I'm kind of scratching the barrel here. Games that I'm like "Eh, why not? $10 investment on two solid games".

Weird that the Saver coupon isn't working for my order though :wall:

718x305_b2g1free20.jpg

"Cannot be combined with any other offer."

I'm guessing that they won't take the $3 coupon from the Kongregate deal. Oh well.

Thanks OP, I just placed an order but I found out that using trade in credit online does not save you money on tax as it does in the store.

I ordered 4 games, got the b1g1 and used saver (which said it would not work) for free shipping

I did have to cancel and then restart my order because at first it was 3.50 shipping

bread's done
Back