(Amazon PM'd) Best Buy DOTD 4/30 Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, & ryse: son of Rome xbox one $39.99

I know Dead Rising was cheaper used on Gamefly a month or so back, but I wasn't able to grab one in time so this deal is for me. I was going to Grab DR3 from them today at $45 anyway so I'm glad it dropped some. After trading in ACIV I won't have to pay any money out of pocket.

I'm not sure how this is a repost? dreamer131313 actually posted this first last night and that link goes to an entirely different DOTD

I unlocked the thread. Also, Amazon matched these deals. I'll put them up in the OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you will be able to get these prices in store. If for some reason it doesn't ring up properly, just have them price match to BestBuy.com.
That's my fear, though. You can't get 20% with GCU if the game is PM'd. I wonder if that rule will still be in effect if they're price matching themselves?

That's my fear, though. You can't get 20% with GCU if the game is PM'd. I wonder if that rule will still be in effect if they're price matching themselves?
if you got Internet on your phone then pull up your shopping cart with the game added and discount showing and show them that if it don't ring up in store

I've never had a problem with the in-store pricing of DOTD games personally and I've picked up quite a few. Another option to reassure you is to order it through BestBuy.com for in-store pick-up. Usually is ready in a couple hours and then you'll know the 20% was taken off.

God dammit. I thought I was done buying games for a while, but I need to pick these games up again for completion purposes (stupid DLC and my OCD).

bread's done
Back