eBay - $5 off any game, any console

WildR

CAGiversary!
eBay - $5 off any game, any console. Minimum $20 purchase. Use the coupon code from the Paypal Spring Gaming Sale at checkout for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more on any console, any game on eBay.com and check out with PayPal. One-time use only. See bit.ly/gamecoupon for details. Expires Apr 30, 2014.
https://www.paypal.com/gamingsale

Sweet, thanks. Totally forgot about this. BTW, used mine on a Buy it Now $21 and free shipping New Lego Hobbit on Vita. Brought it down to $16. Same seller has multiples, and Lego Movie The Game on Vita for same price if anyone is interested.

Thanks OP, I could always use more eBay coupons.

BTW, the description says "any game" singular but I used it on a cart of 2 games totaling more than $20 and it worked fine.

Hmmm, was just looking at some PSP games that seemed to be priced a bit too high. Might jump on this, especially because bidding on something helps towards my "Place 5 Bids in the Next Week, Get $5 eBay Bucks" offer I received. And I have a $5 cert right now anyway.

In the last thread did anyone successfully use it on a bundle of games?

Damn, can't figure out how to get a code on the mobile site or navigate to where I need to get using the non-mobile site on my phone. Hope I make it back home before the day ends, only 10 more hours of driving to go.

Was able to get a bundle of three Super Famicom games that was priced at exactly $20.00 with free shipping, thanks for the post OP!

where exactly is the code? I dont see it and im not on the mobile site....perhaps i used it already....I remember a promo like this not too long ago...is this the same exact one?

Thanks, OP. Pulled the trigger on a complete copy of Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise for $24.99 AC. Been wanting that game for a while, and this is the closest I'll ever get to a 'sale' on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, ended up finally getting MGS V Ground Zeroes for $14 on the XBO. About $10 more than I wanted to spend on it but I have a serious lack of games to play ATM.

Thanks op, used it to snag 3 cheap PS3 games I've been wanting to pick up, all complete - Bionic Commando, Splatterhouse & Alpha Protocol.  $17 total, just over $5/game - works for me.  :D

I grabbed a brand new Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS) for $16.98 shipped, that'll be the next game I play through on my XL - thanks OP :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just nabbed a Metal Gear HD (Vita) for $25 new. Not the ideal price I wanted to pay but considering my chances of finding it any cheaper are slim I figure I'd jump.  Thanks OP

bread's done
Back