Older game console owners eligible to receive $10 in DRAM class action lawsuit.

matrix9280

Banned
Copy/pasted from some other site.

[SIZE=larger]If you purchased a 5th or 6th generation video game console, you are eligible to receive at least $10 in a massive class action lawsuit against DRAM manufacturers. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=larger]Consoles that can be claimed include the Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sony PlayStation, Sony Playstation 2, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, and the original Microsoft Xbox.[/SIZE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etMpCz8eql8&feature=kp

Don't need receipts. Go get your money.
It just says you don't need a receipt to make the claim... anyone can make a claim but the Claims Administrator could ask for it later. Still, it won't hurt to try.

Maybe this is just due to the time frame of events, but what's stopping someone from just BSing how many consoles they've purchased first hand?:whistle2:k

It just says you don't need a receipt to make the claim... anyone can make a claim but the Claims Administrator could ask for it later. Still, it won't hurt to try.

Maybe this is just due to the time frame of events, but what's stopping someone from just BSing how many consoles they've purchased first hand? :whistle2:k
Receipts don't even last that long so I don't see how they could ask for them. If anything they'll probably try to check with businesses listing high numbers of equipment but they got the books to keep track of that. I don't think regular folk have to worry.

Well we will see if I get everything I entered. But I owned like 7 systems, 2 dvd players, 2 computers, and bought like 8 ram modules and something else. I was honest but it was a lot.

I did find some console reciepts though from where I put them in the box since I keep all my boxes and such and I dont get rid of my systems. I forgot I paid 200 for my n64 and that I had it on layaway at meijer.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back