* * * * - 12 votes

Target Clearance Thread XXII

Target Clearance As Is DPCI YMMV Infinity Skylanders

#9631 bappt   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   501 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

2x 16GB MicroSD cards $5.68 at Target

http://brickseek.com...ku=056-12-0184 

2 x 16GB SD cards $5.98 (barely any stock left on these)

http://brickseek.com...sku=056-12-0443

#9632 Buckeye23  

Buckeye23

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:05 PM

I found 32gb Micro Sd at mine for $5.98. This is the one https://www.lexar.co...HS-I-cards.html

DCPI or whatever on it is 056-12-0027

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9633 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3117 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

just realized target receipts have return by dates for clearance items now.  At least a lot of the items I've bought recently.  Was going to return a few things and missed the date by about a week.  Cust Svc dept always had the same old lady in it and I've returned an item before and she said it was ok but she's long gone and I'm not sure if they will give me a hard time.  anybody got experience doing this?  anything in writing anywhere besides receipt?  thx

Is it for all clearance items? Or is it because you bought media/electronic items that were on clearance? Media/electronic items have a 30 day return policy instead of the typical 90 days, so they've had specific return dates listed on the receipt for several years. Red Card will still get you an extra 30 days though.

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#9634 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3468 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:59 PM

Red Card will still get you an extra 30 days though.

Someone here said printed date on electronics/games even applies to red card. Maybe up to cashier to enforce extra 30 days?

#9635 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3536 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:10 PM

I recently bought a 128GB Samsung Evo plus with adapter off of an ebay seller in "Like New" condition for 24.00.  It came brand new/factory sealed.  He is still selling them although his buy it now price is slightly higher than it had been.   Just a thought for those of you looking to get more memory on the cheap (without having to change cards).

Looking to slowly build a youtube channel.   Any help is appreciated.

#9636 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3468 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:15 PM

very risky you get a knockoff memory card from ebay sellers.

#9637 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

I recently bought a 128GB Samsung Evo plus with adapter off of an ebay seller in "Like New" condition for 24.00.  It came brand new/factory sealed.  He is still selling them although his buy it now price is slightly higher than it had been.   Just a thought for those of you looking to get more memory on the cheap (without having to change cards).

I'm guessing this one? - 128gb - $24.99 - 99.4% positive on 1764 feedback

I might not be a fungi, but with some time, I'll grow on you!

If you wanna visit me IRL, grow your only LonelyBacteria

Please skip part 3

#9638 juubei1i   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   329 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:33 PM

Is it for all clearance items? Or is it because you bought media/electronic items that were on clearance? Media/electronic items have a 30 day return policy instead of the typical 90 days, so they've had specific return dates listed on the receipt for several years. Red Card will still get you an extra 30 days though.

the specific items were ps4 controller cases.  thought they would be a good xmas gift for my son who does not use the controllers daily.  so they are in the electronic area.  the return by date on the receipt is 30 days just didn't notice it.  I pay attention when buying games, didn't realize I needed to pay attention when I buy other stuff.  They were purchased on the red card so you think I get an extra 30 days?  worth a shot.  opinions?

#9639 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   736 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

30 days extra for Red Card holder only applies to anything that doesn't have return date printed on receipt (clothes, household goods...etc).

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#9640 WesWarlord   I'll Take the Case! CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

WesWarlord

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:55 PM

I'm guessing this one? - 128gb - $24.99 - 99.4% positive on 1764 feedback

I'd recommend Googling how to spot a fake. I bought one on eBay that was sealed too but the speeds were a fraction of the advertised speed. I noticed some other cosmetic things and when I messaged the seller I got my $ back with no other explaination.

I went to Best Buy after that and just forked over the money. Wasn't worth the risk.

EDIT: Not saying these are fake just saying MicroSD fakes are apparently quite common.

#9641 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3536 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:09 PM

I bought this one.   Maybe it's fake but I'm still pleased so far.  lol

https://www.ebay.com...872.m2749.l2649

#9642 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   845 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:12 PM

Today while picking up the Stranger Things first season blu ray CE (which is pretty nice as the box is a VCR tape) found a Lexar Professional class 10 64gb SD card for $12.28 originally $40. DPCI# 056-12-0420

#9643 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   960 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

the specific items were ps4 controller cases.  thought they would be a good xmas gift for my son who does not use the controllers daily.  so they are in the electronic area.  the return by date on the receipt is 30 days just didn't notice it.  I pay attention when buying games, didn't realize I needed to pay attention when I buy other stuff.  They were purchased on the red card so you think I get an extra 30 days?  worth a shot.  opinions?

I've been able to return 30 days past the printed date on the receipt when I pay with Red Card on games before in the past, last time I did it was back in March or so. Idk about now. They just scan the receipt w/out looking at dates, its all just what the system accepts as a valid receipt...

There's a retailmenot cashback promo for $2 on $30+ online purchases btw for Target, similar to Best Buy's $5 off $30 online purchase of Weekly Ad items, except Target doesn't require ad only items lol

I guess having items shipped to store to be picked up no longer changes to the in-store clearance price anymore right?

#9644 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   736 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:54 PM

I guess having items shipped to store to be picked up no longer changes to the in-store clearance price anymore right?

no longer the case for a while now

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#9645 Kellax  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

Someone on another forum stated Puyo Puyo Tetris was on clearance at Target for 8.99. They didnt say if it was for PS4 or Switch, or both. I'm assuming PS4 since hardly any Target carries it now, but all of them near me carry the Switch version. Anyone able to verify which version it is? If it's Switch, I'll definitely grab a copy. I dont own a Switch yet, but will soon.

#9646 180husher   Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? CAGiversary!   2330 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

Only the PS4 Puyo has been on clearance at Target.  I haven't seen anybody report the Switch version on clearance, or any Switch game for that matter.

Posted Image

#9647 Tinmanofsteel1   Banana CAGiversary!   96 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Tinmanofsteel1

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

Someone on another forum stated Puyo Puyo Tetris was on clearance at Target for 8.99. They didnt say if it was for PS4 or Switch, or both. I'm assuming PS4 since hardly any Target carries it now, but all of them near me carry the Switch version. Anyone able to verify which version it is? If it's Switch, I'll definitely grab a copy. I dont own a Switch yet, but will soon.

It's the PS4 version. I can't find a single copy of the ps4 version at my Target, but there are plenty of Switch copies

#9648 Kellax  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:59 AM

It's the PS4 version. I can't find a single copy of the ps4 version at my Target, but there are plenty of Switch copies

Figured as much. I got the game for Switch last week but haven't opened it yet. It was on sale last week for 29, which looks like is a good price for the physical version that includes the keychains. Kinda sucks for PS4 owners that the game isn't being stocked anymore given that they dont have the option of digital.

#9649 mcdull   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

I bought this one.   Maybe it's fake but I'm still pleased so far.  lol

https://www.ebay.com...872.m2749.l2649

Good luck for that.

94% positive feedback is a big red flag (can be worse as you can't change positive feedback once it's posted) and the guy is in Los Angeles area, another big red flag of import fake Chinese knockoff.

Personally, I never buy memory card or stick from unknown people and stores (including 3rd party at Amazon), as I'm very familiar with those fake cards and stick sold in HK and China. Usually it's for taking and storing pictures, you will regret if you lose some important ones.

#9650 WeaponX2099   You walk on the subway CAGiversary!   5379 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

WeaponX2099

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:30 AM

I don't think any switch games have gone on clearance. 

#9651 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3536 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

Good luck for that.

94% positive feedback is a big red flag (can be worse as you can't change positive feedback once it's posted) and the guy is in Los Angeles area, another big red flag of import fake Chinese knockoff.

Personally, I never buy memory card or stick from unknown people and stores (including 3rd party at Amazon), as I'm very familiar with those fake cards and stick sold in HK and China. Usually it's for taking and storing pictures, you will regret if you lose some important ones.

Totally get that.  Notwithstanding that, for $24, I was willing to take a chance for additional switch memory.

#9652 EMJP23  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:13 AM

I randomly stumbled upon 2 copies of Puyo for PS4 on clearance even though Brickseek showed it being out of stock at that Target and all nearby stores. It may be worth checking out the Targets that Brickseek says they’re sold out at.

#9653 deadtrees   ... CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:11 AM

:ps4:

Yooka-Laylee 207-34-1645 $29.99 -> $20.98

#9654 Tinmanofsteel1   Banana CAGiversary!   96 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Tinmanofsteel1

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:52 AM

Figured as much. I got the game for Switch last week but haven't opened it yet. It was on sale last week for 29, which looks like is a good price for the physical version that includes the keychains. Kinda sucks for PS4 owners that the game isn't being stocked anymore given that they dont have the option of digital.

Pretty sweet deal for a Switch copy. Yeah, I agree. I wish I could have snagged a ps4 copy at that price before they were all picked up.

#9655 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3468 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:15 AM

All the stacks of 70% ps4/xbox games at my store are nowhere to be seen.  Hope everyone got what they wanted.  But I suspect we may see them resurface near black friday.

#9656 inkcil   This Baby Bomber go Boo Boo CAGiversary!   892 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

Found a Wired Xbox One/Windows Star Wars Rogue One Controller for $20.26 last night.  207-00-9314.  

Needed an extra controller and somehow I've amassed a small collection of random Rogue One collectibles, soooo....

#9657 bappt   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   501 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:02 PM

I found two copies of PS4 Puyo Puyo buried in my local Target's general clearance near electronics. Brickseek showed out of stock.  Both still had the ~$20 sticker on them but they rang up at the lower price.

#9658 MsterPanDa  

MsterPanDa

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:19 PM

Hmm... I think when games or other things get to the clearance 70% off, they stay at the clearance section for one week and then one employee sends them to the back if no one buys them. The other employee who doesn't know much will take them back out and put them somewhere else as some have found them in a different area. Other than that, they are sent to Goodwill or somewhere else as many copies of Syberia 3 and NBA 2K17 at 70% after a week, were nowhere to be found. Always check item prices as sometimes the sticker price is not always correct. 

#9659 trchavez416  

trchavez416

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:57 PM

There are a couple of Targets near me in the Los Angeles area that are showing it still in stock for $9.

#9660 trchavez416  

trchavez416

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

:ps4:

Yooka-Laylee 207-34-1645 $29.99 -> $20.98

Ooooh, there's a store about 15 miles away from my house that has this down to 50% clearance already ($14.98)...but I think I'll wait till it hits the $9 mark, as well.  :razz:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Target, Clearance, As Is, DPCI, YMMV, Infinity, Skylanders