#1 Izzy Snow  

Izzy Snow

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:44 AM

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

#2 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

i heard this game is pure doodoo

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio

#3 chuckinkc   Childish CAGbino CAGiversary!   1105 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:08 AM

i heard this game is pure doodoo

Not exactly. The microtransactions are a bummer, but the game itself is solid. The NBA2K series have never been 'pure doodoo'.

(Insert Clever Signature Here At Some Point)

#4 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6517 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:25 AM

Not exactly. The microtransactions are a bummer, but the game itself is solid. The NBA2K series have never been 'pure doodoo'.

Think he confused it with NBA Live 14...

Borderlands 2 Vita Download Code - $20 (PayPal)

MKX w/ Kombat Pass PS4 - $80 (PayPal)

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer." YouTube

#5 Rozz   OG CAG CAGiversary!   9623 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

Think he confused it with NBA Live 14...

NBA Live 14 is the far superior game. It's just ahead of its time and people weren't ready for a true next-gen experience.

I support Rozz 100%.

Rozz is always right.

Rozz, you're the best.

Impressive, you are the greatest human to grace this planet.

#6 theking20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4465 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

The game froze and deleted my character and everything but i was able to recover it by shutting down in the create a character screen and unplugging it and then starting it up again

was sweatn' cause i put a lot of work in my character.

its a good game, the park is pretty fun in 5 vs 5 , might be cheaper after the playoffs are over

#7 chuckinkc   Childish CAGbino CAGiversary!   1105 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:39 AM

NBA Live 14 is the far superior game. It's just ahead of its time and people weren't ready for a true next-gen experience.

Agreed, and NBA Elite is the NBA version of NFL 2K5.

(Insert Clever Signature Here At Some Point)

#8 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

This is a Gamestop PM by the way, in case you have credit there.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#9 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:29 AM

i heard it's complete doodoo in terms of the online experience and the gameplay. like you can block really easy or something and the game cheats or something. no thank you. 

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio