Mass Effect 3 DLC "Omega" free on PSN. (Might be dead)

Great find, but you might want to clarify that it has to be purchased through the PS3 store. Going through the PC store will not show the Free version. 

thanks man just got it now. :bouncy:

its been so long they should either make everything free or put them on sale. :pray:
Or just had put all the DLC in that ME trilogy set and it probably would have sold better and not dropped in price like a rock.

Confirmed to not be available at this price for Xbox 360, either through the console store or the web store.

I can't believe it. In the middle of playing Mass Effect 2 and have been hoping they'll be a sale of the Mass Effect DLC not included in the Trilogy pack. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP.  This is one of the few I didn't have (although all the other ones I have are on 360).

Last edited by a moderator:
I speak for all those Xbox players when I post this:

nvwdie.jpg

That being said, shame on you for not buying it sooner!  It's Mass Effect, people!  :p

Thanks OP. Really odd that it doesn't work on the web store, but then when you go to the content on the PS3 it shows a free and a paid version. Once you download the free version the pay option disappears. Clearly a glitch.

has anyone tested whether it works? I got the DLC Idk why there was an option to pat $14.99 or to get it free but I got the free one and it's like 1.7 GB

Now they just need to do that with the other DLC.

has anyone tested whether it works? I got the DLC Idk why there was an option to pat $14.99 or to get it free but I got the free one and it's like 1.7 GB
Should, shows that I own both now on the PS3 and the web store.

Thanks!

I noticed there was also a multiplayer dlc with extra characters that shows as free below it (150mb)... not sure I had it so I D/Led that too.

i'd buy this for $5, if it went on sale for 360, but they've been stingy with the decent sales on omega and the other reunion type dlc.

ps3 owners might have a game that looks and runs worse on their console, but they've got a free bit of dlc to enjoy. me so jelly

I went on PSN just now and downloaded eight different free ME3 DLC's. And my queue is downloading around twelve items, including a few doubles... LOL. Is all this DLC supposed to be free? I don't even have ME3 yet but there's no way I'm missing out on this! xD

I went on PSN just now and downloaded eight different free ME3 DLC's. And my queue is downloading around twelve items, including a few doubles... LOL. Is all this DLC supposed to be free? I don't even have ME3 yet but there's no way I'm missing out on this! xD
A lot of the MP DLC is always free, it's the SP stuff that has the big price tags.

anyone know how long this will last? dont feel like going downstairs to d.load this right now wondering if i can wait till tomorrow 

anyone know how long this will last? dont feel like going downstairs to d.load this right now wondering if i can wait till tomorrow
You snooze you lose and don't come here crying because your being lazy. Really some stairs are stopping you?

Is this site now LazyAssGamer?

cool thanks. Quick question. Do I need to play the first game in the series in order to understand #2 and beyond? Want to know before the GS b2g1 happens. BTW thanks OP.

Will finally be able to play through this again after switching to playstation. I don't feel so bad since I already bought it retail on 360 ;) I've been wanting a Mass Effect DLC sale on PSN. Thanks a TON OP. Probably won't have seen this otherwise. 

cool thanks. Quick question. Do I need to play the first game in the series in order to understand #2 and beyond? Want to know before the GS b2g1 happens. BTW thanks OP.
If you can play ME1 first, I would absolutely recommend it, but it's not required. An interactive graphic comic will catch you up on what you missed in ME1 (on ps3). I wouldn't cheat yourself out of the enjoyment of playing the first one first though.

Nobody knows. Its a 15$ DLC for free. If your stairs are that big of a hurdle, there might be bigger issues at play

You snooze you lose and don't come here crying because your being lazy. Really some stairs are stopping you?

Is this site now LazyAssGamer?

That's pretty f'in lazy man. Get your ass up, get down there, and get some free stuff.
well ass holes, i fucked up my hands and have been sitting here with meicine/creme on them for the last 40 mins or so. Couldn't really go down and grab a controller with that now could i? Its been long enough so i can go check after putting gloves on. THats why i wanted to just wait till tomorow. Its too bad this isn't for Xbox live, i probably wont be playing this on ps3

As someone who started with ME2 I can say you'll likely appreciate the overall story and understand more by playing the first. But I wouldn't say it's necessary.

well ass holes, i fucked up my hands and have been sitting here with meicine/creme on them for the last 40 mins or so. Couldn't really go down and grab a controller with that now could i? Its been long enough so i can go check after putting gloves on. THats why i wanted to just wait till tomorow. Its too bad this isn't for Xbox live, i probably wont be playing this on ps3
If you aren't playing it on PS3 then check tomorrow when you don't have lotion on your hands.

Stop masturbating and spend the 30 seconds it'll take to check.

bread's done
Back