(UPDATED July 22nd) MICROSOFT STORE RESTOCK:

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
UPDATING OP: 5/15/14
Ibotta The Rebate App has added Microsoft Online to it list of Rebates. Purchase $100 from Microsoft.com Thru the Ibotta App and Receive a $10 Rebate Back.

• To Qualify: Must Spend $100 prior to adding any taxes or shipping and handling costs.
  • $100 Minimum purchase requirement may be met in a Single or ACROSS MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS.
  • Not Valid on Gift Card Purchases
  • Only Valid for Online Purchases Completed through Ibotta Redemption Links in App. Other Online Purchases will not be credited. In-Store purchases ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for Credit.

XBOX 360:​
 ​
Figures:​
XBOX ONE:​
ACCESSORIES:​
UPDATED 7/22/14

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the ONLY time a Microsoft Store price cut was still available by the time I reached the site. On the down side, I have no idea if I'll like Binary Domain... the critics seemed to be kind of lukewarm toward it.

Thanks. I vowed to not purchase any more games for the 360 and instead by them all for PS3 and PS4, but I went ahead and grabbed Splinter Cell. I've been wanting that for awhile.

Blacklist is amazing.  Highly recommended.

Good timing for them to clear out SR3 right before GwG, to reel in all those clueless gamers.

Grabbed Anarchy Reigns...thinking about Splinter Cell..how much was it the other day? wasn't it cheaper, like $10? I think that is whats blocking me from purchasing it..

Thanks OP, grabbed 2 copies of Splinter Cell to co-op with my twin brother. Already 1000n'd it myself, and I also really disliked the game, but it's something he and I can do together. Plus, it's just in time for our birthday. I'm 32 today :/

Waffled a bit on Anarchy Reigns... checked again and it's OOS now. I wasn't dying to play it anyway, wasn't the first time I passed on it.

Thanks anyway OP.

Does the MS store refund the difference?  I bought SCB at $12.99 and here it si $3 cheaper.  It hasn't even arrived yet...

Does the MS store refund the difference? I bought SCB at $12.99 and here it si $3 cheaper. It hasn't even arrived yet...
Heh, I'm in the same boat. I jumped on that price really quick because generally these MS Store deals sell out in hours flat. Now I'm sitting with no game yet and looking at a cheaper price. :(

Does the MS store refund the difference? I bought SCB at $12.99 and here it si $3 cheaper. It hasn't even arrived yet...

Heh, I'm in the same boat. I jumped on that price really quick because generally these MS Store deals sell out in hours flat. Now I'm sitting with no game yet and looking at a cheaper price. :(
I just got off the phone and had the $3 + tax refunded. they gave me a reference number and told me I told receive my refund within the next 24 to 72 hours. cause I explained it been less then a week and also informed them I wont even receive the game until Thursday according to the tracking number. Only took about 10 minutes on the phone.

They dont refund the difference, but they will let you return the item for free. I Just did it. It's stupid of them considering they now have to cover the return shipment costs and the cost of sending the product back out.

Wow your experience completely was different to mine. I wonder why. I had received the items just yesterday.

Binary Domain is great if you like B-action movies. That's exactly what it feels like.
I totally agree, I LOVED Binary Domain. It was far better than I thought it would be and I greatly enjoyed it, even playing it several times. I'm super cheap, especially since finding this site, and I would've felt it fair had I paid $20, but that's my opinion

I'm interested in Splinter Cell but the price dropped pretty quick. I'd hate if I bought it just for it to drop again, but I also don't want to risk waiting and it go out of stock. The problems with being cheap...

I'm interested in Splinter Cell but the price dropped pretty quick. I'd hate if I bought it just for it to drop again, but I also don't want to risk waiting and it go out of stock. The problems with being cheap...
I'd hate to say there's a limit to cheapness, but with a retail game that doesn't completely suck balls, I'm pretty sure Blacklist and most others are a pretty good buy at ten dollars. At that point, you would save only a little compared to the fortune you save from the original MSRP.

But really, the real question to yourself should be, "When am I actually going to play this?" A friend borrowed Blacklist and she enjoys it, so mine's on the way so we can do coop.

Shit, missed out on Angry Birds. I would have bit on the updated price. I hate AB but I couldn't pass on it a $6. Oh well, maybe it'll get a small restock soon.

Bummer, saw this thread too late and missed out on things I might have gotten (I'm eyeing you NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition and/or Razor Headset).  

Splinter Cell is mine. An afterthought for sure, but I've enjoyed almost all of the other games in the franchise. As others have said...now just to find the time to play all these damn games. Anybody want to borrow my kids for about 6 months? They're mostly potty trained.

They dont refund the difference, but they will let you return the item for free. I Just did it. It's stupid of them considering they now have to cover the return shipment costs and the cost of sending the product back out.

Wow your experience completely was different to mine. I wonder why. I had received the items just yesterday.
fYqn1kC.png

Hope you didn't think I was questioning the validity of what you said. I was commenting on my own different experience.

thank you op. i missed out when BBY had this for like 13 bucks. I never got it because them changing the voice actor pissed me off, but for $10 screw it i'll snag it

Took a couple of re-submissions and casual threats, but it finally went through. Snagged two copies of Splinter Cell.  

Thanks for the update OP!

I wish I would've read this thread.  I asked a customer service rep and they said a credit was not possible, so I purchased another copy and will return the $12.99 when it arrives tomorrow.  Bastards.

FYI price match is in the microsoftstore policy. If they drop the price within 30 days they give you the difference back. I called and they got it refunded to me in about 4 hours.

bread's done
Back