3DSXL 169.99 Meijer, Free Wii U game with purchase of Wii U Console

kilenem

CAGiversary!
Went to Meijer and saw the 3DSXL for 169.99. There is also a Mperks Coupon for 5 dollars off for Friday and Saturday. The 2nd and 3rd of May.

Also in the weekly add  if you buy a Wii U you get a free Wii U game up to 59.99.

The 3DSXL deal isn't mentioned So I'm not sure if its only at the Meijer In Okemos, Michigan.

Crap just read my title. Can a admin change my tile to free wii U game with purchase of a wii U

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I love how non-chalant the free Wii U portion of the title sounds.

You can change the title yourself by clicking edit then "Use Full Editor" or something like that.

Haha I love how non-chalant the free Wii U portion of the title sounds.

You can change the title yourself by clicking edit then "Use Full Editor" or something like that.
Thank you Know I can stop My self from looking like a jackass in the future

The free game is an awesome deal!

I have been searching for the Wii U deal to bite on with MK8 coming. Getting The WiiU with Mario and Luigi and then getting Super Mario 3D World for free? I wanted to use my BB credit on the WiiU but I don't think I can pass this one up. So basically in the end I will buy my WiiU with two games with it plus then the 3D world for free. Then I will buy MK8 and get Windwaker HD or Pikmin for free? Not bad Nintendo, not bad.

Looking through the mPerks coupons. The $5 off deal is off of your total purchase of $50 or more. There are a couple of coupons where if you buy an Xbox One or Playstation 4, you get $30 off a software title for each respective system. There's a coupon for $5 off a game $19.99 or less if you buy Spider-Man 2. And there's a buy one get one 50% off on games $19.99 or less coupon. All of the coupons are good through Saturday.

Also, for what it's worth, if you enter the offer code freepeeps14 you get a coupon for a free bag of Peeps Minis (but that's only through tomorrow).

The free game is an awesome deal!

I have been searching for the Wii U deal to bite on with MK8 coming. Getting The WiiU with Mario and Luigi and then getting Super Mario 3D World for free? I wanted to use my BB credit on the WiiU but I don't think I can pass this one up. So basically in the end I will buy my WiiU with two games with it plus then the 3D world for free. Then I will buy MK8 and get Windwaker HD or Pikmin for free? Not bad Nintendo, not bad.
You still get a free game with the Purchase of Mario Kart 8. I've also Priced matched Meijer at Bestbuy before so you can do that maybe.

You still get a free game with the Purchase of Mario Kart 8. I've also Priced matched Meijer at Bestbuy before so you can do that maybe.
I thought BB was pretty strict lately on not PMing any 'bundle' deals with free items though?

That would be amazing if I could PM the WiiU console deal there though haha

EDIT

From their policy:

Does Best Buy price match "free gift with purchase" offers?
No. Best Buy does not price match "free gift with purchase" orders. This includes free gift card with purchase offers.

I thought BB was pretty strict lately on not PMing any 'bundle' deals with free items though?

That would be amazing if I could PM the WiiU console deal there though haha

EDIT

From their policy:

Does Best Buy price match "free gift with purchase" offers?
No. Best Buy does not price match "free gift with purchase" orders. This includes free gift card with purchase offers.
Oh I didn't know that. I was thinking owhen i priced match buy one get 1 50 % off from Meijer

I tried price matching this at two of my local Wal-Mart stores in central Indiana, but they have the same policy as Best Buy. I went ahead and made the drive to Meijer. I had another $5 off mPerks that I had earned that stacked with the one OP mentioned. So for $290 I got the Mario/Luigi deluxe set and Super Mario 3D World. A pretty good haul I think. Thanks for the heads up OP.

I tried price matching this at two of my local Wal-Mart stores in central Indiana, but they have the same policy as Best Buy. I went ahead and made the drive to Meijer. I had another $5 off mPerks that I had earned that stacked with the one OP mentioned. So for $290 I got the Mario/Luigi deluxe set and Super Mario 3D World. A pretty good haul I think. Thanks for the heads up OP.
Yay I helped someone

Meijer has a deal!

For the longest time, I thought MK8 was for a new mortalkombat game. Ha ha

bread's done
Back