5/4-5/10 $20 SYWR credit w/Watchdogs pre-order, $10 credit w/any 3DS XL, Mario Golf or Kirby Triple Deluxe @ Kmart

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The $10 & $20 credits are SYWR points added to your account in 30 days.

YOU CAN USE THE KMART GIFTCARD OR PRE-PAID VISA OFFER TO DOUBLE DIP EARNING CREDIT USING THE PROMO IN THE LINK. THE FINAL CREDIT TOTALS ARE AT THE BOTTOM NOT INCLUDING THE POINTS EARNED ON THE ACTUAL PURCHASES.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/330151-in-store-only-427-511-10-kmart-award-card-wtwo-50-visa-giftcards-5-award-card-w25-kmart-gift-card-kmart/

*$20 Credit w/Watchdogs pre-order limited to 500 not sure if that`s per console or total. The credit expires on 6/14/14

*$10 Credit with of the following 3 items
Any $200 3DS XL
$30 Mario Golf World Tour
$35 Kirby Triple Deluxe
The credit on these expire on 5/24/14

$250 PS3 console
PS3 or 360
$30 Batman Arkham Origins
$40 COD Ghosts
$50 South Park Stick of Truth

$20 credit + $300 in *Galaxy Perks on any of the 3 Galaxy Tab 4`s
$320 10.1"
$240 8"
$200 7"
*$10 Google Play credit, 3 free months of Hulu Plus, 50GB of Dropbox storage for 2 yrs + more...(not listed in the ad)

$120 7" Kindle Fire HD

$15-$20 32GB PNY Flash Drive, SD or Micro SD memory

Buy the Kmart GC`s or Visa`s to cover the cost of the items purchased & the tax & pay using the giftcards for the double dip. There`s also another $2 SYWR per $25 kmart giftcard on the FIRST TWO ONLY for a total of $4.

$34 credit on the $120 kindle
$94 on the 10.1" Galaxy
$79 on the 8" Galaxy
$69 on the 7" Galaxy

$55 on the 3DS XL
$20 on Mario Golf World Tour
$20 on Kirby Triple Deluxe

You can use kmart gc`s on the Watchdogs pre-order but you can buy 2 $50 pre-paid visa using the promo to earn $10 & then pre-order it with them earning the $20. There`s a $4 fee per visa card though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The $10 & $20 credits are SYWR points added to your account in 30 days.

YOU CAN USE THE KMART GIFTCARD OR PRE-PAID VISA OFFER TO DOUBLE DIP EARNING CREDIT USING THE PROMO IN THE LINK. THE FINAL CREDIT TOTALS ARE AT THE BOTTOM NOT INCLUDING THE POINTS EARNED ON THE ACTUAL PURCHASES.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/330151-in-store-only-427-511-10-kmart-award-card-wtwo-50-visa-giftcards-5-award-card-w25-kmart-gift-card-kmart/

*$20 Credit w/Wolfenstein pre-order limited to 500 not sure if that`s per console or total. The credit expires on 6/14/14

*$10 Credit with of the following 3 items
Any $200 3DS XL
$30 Mario Golf World Tour
$35 Kirby Triple Deluxe
The credit on these expire on 5/24/14

$250 PS3 console
PS3 or 360
$30 Batman Arkham Origins
$40 COD Ghosts
$50 South Park Stick of Truth

$20 credit + $300 in *Galaxy Perks on any of the 3 Galaxy Tab 4`s
$320 10.1"
$240 8"
$200 7"
*$10 Google Play credit, 3 free months of Hulu Plus, 50GB of Dropbox storage for 2 yrs + more...(not listed in the ad)

$120 7" Kindle Fire HD

$15-$20 32GB PNY Flash Drive, SD or Micro SD memory

Buy the Kmart GC`s or Visa`s to cover the cost of the items purchased & the tax & pay using the giftcards for the double dip.

$34 credit on the $120 kindle
$94 on the 10.1" Galaxy
$79 on the 8" Galaxy
$69 on the 7" Galaxy

$55 on the 3DS XL
$20 on Mario Golf World Tour
$20 on Kirby Triple Deluxe

You can use kmart gc`s on the Wolfenstein pre-order but you can buy 2 $50 pre-paid visa using the promo to earn $10 & then pre-order it with them earning the $20. There`s a $4 fee per visa card though.
was going over to kmart tomorrow to flip 2 mario golfs (one for me one for sale) but if i can get 10 off one I just that one someplace else.

Edit: Nevermind---didn't notice this was a weekly ad thread; just thought you were reinforcing previously posted deals (like the SYWR points with Mario Golf: World Tour, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Wolfenstein---which have all been posted in different threads) with the ongoing gift card deals

This is the 1st weekly ad(I posted the last 3 weeks)that actually had the expiration for the points outside of the award cards.

This is the 1st weekly ad(I posted the last 3 weeks)that actually had the expiration for the points outside of the award cards.
Everything worthwhile in this "weekly ad" has been posted before that is where my comments came from.

I'm not sure what you're referring to---the award cards don't expire for me---ever, as it is illegal in my state. You will receive SYWR points IMMEDIATELY for in store purchases except points awarded for the gift card promotion AND at least for my account, SYWR points don't expire until one year after they are earned.

I can't speak about the details in relation to online orders because I do my shopping in store so I don't have to deal with calling the SYWR hotline when they don't post correctly. I do know that they don't always honor points that are hyper inflated due to coupon/promo/glitch stacking (i.e. if you are supposed to get $10 for the preorder and use a $10 on $50 purchase coupon but for whatever reason the screen shows you'll earn $45 in points----they will only give you the $20 + whatever negligible base points you'd earn)

But again I'm not sure what you're adding outside of deals that there are already several threads covering

What I meant is none of the other weeky ads actually stated a expiration date in the ad itself fine print it just stated the points. I was replying to you but the person above you in regards to wolfensteins points. Kinda weird they didn`t put that info in each ad.

I only post weekly ad info for kmart rarely is there a solid "deal" that`s not YMMV clearance that I find & it`s usually posted by kmart regs.

normal points don't. But special bonus points and promo points do. I learned that the hard way losing about $30 in points that were only 3 months old
Surprise points do.

I have never had any points tied to a coupon or a promotion expire in less then a year. I'm sitting at 412,xxx points and not a single one expires until March of 2015

I just want to say thanks in advance to any and all who can help me figure out these promos (which is probably simple for those of you who do a lot with SYWR).

I am planning on getting Mario Golf and Kirby Triple Deluxe tomorrow.

So that would qualify for the buy 2 select 3ds games and get $20 in points.

I see there is the KMart gift card with bonus award card and up to $4 SYWR points.

I also have the following coupons available to load into my account:

$10 in surprise points on a purchase of $35 or more

$10 back in points on $50 or more

$5 Off $50 Storewide

So my simple question is, how can I best combine the current promos and my personal coupons?

Thanks again!

I just want to say thanks in advance to any and all who can help me figure out these promos (which is probably simple for those of you who do a lot with SYWR).

I see there is the KMart gift card with bonus award card and up to $4 SYWR points.

$5 Off $50 Storewide

So my simple question is, how can I best combine the current promos and my personal coupons?

Thanks again!
I tried two of them and I don't think they work together at all, not even one.

I'm not sure about the first one either. Try to apply them.

Thanks for the input Megamania. 

I made the semi impulsive decision to buy the digital version as I have a bunch of eshop cards I got with the best buy 20% off Sale. 

Time to play! 

$5 Off $50 Storewide

Thanks again!
can only use one coupon per order

Got $10 on a $50 purchase surprise points this week so decided to double dip on Kirby and Mario Golf.  Had $10 worth of cards I had forgotten about from the previous gift card promotion a couple weeks ago so used those too along with a $10 in points coupon.  So now I have $40 in points and award cards to use in the next two weeks.  Just have to figure out something worth using them on, hopefully they run a decent sale on something one of the next two weeks.

Love these promotions but I'm running out of games to buy and their limited selection doesn't help.

Got $10 on a $50 purchase surprise points this week so decided to double dip on Kirby and Mario Golf. Had $10 worth of cards I had forgotten about from the previous gift card promotion a couple weeks ago so used those too along with a $10 in points coupon. So now I have $40 in points and award cards to use in the next two weeks. Just have to figure out something worth using them on, hopefully they run a decent sale on something one of the next two weeks.

Love these promotions but I'm running out of games to buy and their limited selection doesn't help.
toilet paper, beer, food...

I think they are offering $20 in points for Destiny
I'm hesitant to use them on a pre-order, especially one further out, because when I pre-ordered MK8 and used points it discounted my order but didn't actually take them from my account and they expired. Worried that it's going to screw up my MK8 pre-order and want to see that come through before I use points on one again.

Can SYWR points be used towards the purchase of a KMart gift card? Also, do these points take off tax during a transaction or is it just a flat amount? I know with Best Buy's Reward Zone certificates, tax is taken off each certificate used.. i.e:

$9.99 item (+ $0.80 NYS) - $5.00 RZ certificate (- $0.40 NYS) = $5.39 total.

I'm hesitant to use them on a pre-order, especially one further out, because when I pre-ordered MK8 and used points it discounted my order but didn't actually take them from my account and they expired. Worried that it's going to screw up my MK8 pre-order and want to see that come through before I use points on one again.
Well that makes me nervous because I used $20 in points to preorder Watchdogs on PS4. I guess we shall see.

Have like 140 rolls, I wish I could spend it on booze, well maybe I should spend it on good since my food stamps all go to flipping games. :whee:
If you`re ever stuck with unmovable credit in large amounts find a person who wants a tablet, system or phone buy it using the credit & sell it to them for cash.
I generally buy in tax free DE & sell for MSRP customer saves 8% in philly. You may have to eat tax to move it depending on the customer
Cellphones work well too.

lol "I'll take 500 copies please!" Somehow I can't imagine anyone walking up to an employee and saying that.
That`s not why it`s listed it`s 500 copies for all kmarts total at least that`s how it was for MK8, the question is for watchdogs is it 500 total across each system or 500 total no matter what. Certainly no single store would even have 500 copies on hand.

bread's done
Back