Never tried PS+? then you get 14 days FREE on PStore

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you have to subscribe to get the extra 14 days free. I'm looking now on the ps3 store and only see 1, 2 and 12 month offerings.

DANG! I was looking for a FREE PS+ trial all over the place last week so I could get the Ducktales Bundle!!!  Figures now this gets posted.  Oh well, dropped $10 for a 1 month sub... can't win'em all.

Thanks tho OP.

lol back when the ps4 launched some guy found a glitch with this where it let him keep adding 14 day trials as many times as he wanted. He ended up with free PS plus until 2024...not sure if sony did anything to him / banned him...but Im assuming they fixed that lol...

This is awesome, already got some great stuff:

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - Free

Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles - $10 :bow:

Chrono Trigger - $3.49

Chrono Cross - $3.49

Anything else good that I might have missed?

Looks like you have to subscribe to get the extra 14 days free. I'm looking now on the ps3 store and only see 1, 2 and 12 month offerings.
TRIAL not extra. Trial, that's the keyword.

You must have had a trial before because you can only trial one time to keep people from abusing the trials over and over again. Or did you think sony would let people stack it a 100 times?

Who the hell would care if you got an extra 14 days on top of a 1 year subscription?

This is awesome, already got some great stuff:

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - Free

Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles - $10 :bow:

Chrono Trigger - $3.49

Chrono Cross - $3.49

Anything else good that I might have missed?
Same order. Too bad Suikoden is not on sale...couldn't pass up ToSC at that price!

TRIAL not extra. Trial, that's the keyword.

You must have had a trial before because you can only trial one time to keep people from abusing the trials over and over again. Or did you think sony would let people stack it a 100 times?

Who the hell would care if you got an extra 14 days on top of a 1 year subscription?
While I wish that was the case, it's not. At least not for me when I enter the store. I've never had PSN+ before either. There's only 1, 3 and 12 months options to choose from when I click the main advertisement.

Actually, now that I remember, I think they did offer a free trial way back when PSN+ first came out. It's been quite a few years.

Remember a few years ago when Sony forced everyone to remove the Other OS feature from the PS3 and then got hacked, with PSN being down 5 weeks?  I'm pretty sure everyone that had a registered PS3 at that point received a free trial of PS+ as compensation.  I know I did. 

Remember a few years ago when Sony forced everyone to remove the Other OS feature from the PS3 and then got hacked, with PSN being down 5 weeks? I'm pretty sure everyone that had a registered PS3 at that point received a free trial of PS+ as compensation. I know I did.
This,
I have had an year of plus before.

My friend who only had plus when Sony did this couldn't sign up for this trial. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The store wouldn't let me take the trial since I previously had a 30 day trial that I bought from another site. I would simply take a year of plus but I haven't been able to find one at the price I want. Almost bought one a $35 but the deal fell through. Also missed out
on one for $40. The way this is going I'm starting to doubt myself whether I really should get playstation plus.

The store wouldn't let me take the trial since I previously had a 30 day trial that I bought from another site. I would simply take a year of plus but I haven't been able to find one at the price I want. Almost bought one a $35 but the deal fell through. Also missed out on one for $40. The way this is going I'm starting to doubt myself whether I really should get playstation plus.
Just wait for the next sale, but it's totally worth $50.

Remember a few years ago when Sony forced everyone to remove the Other OS feature from the PS3 and then got hacked, with PSN being down 5 weeks? I'm pretty sure everyone that had a registered PS3 at that point received a free trial of PS+ as compensation. I know I did.
Okay I remember that, but was the playstation plus thing optional? I successfully signed up for the the 14 day trial, but had to link a credit card first to my account first.

All I remember during the time of the hack was University studies and lack of gaming in general. I still to this day regret my free game selections for PSN being hacked/down so long: Little Big Planet (shudders) and WipeOut. Why oh why didn't I take Infamous? waaaah

bread's done
Back