Little Deviants (PS Vita) $0.99 at Frys (in-store pickup only)

great price! shame no frys near me.  if someone can grab an extra one for me,  I will pay the cost + shipping.  Thanks :)

It's an ok game but for buck, most of ya'll can't resist that lol

Don't forgot that Best Buy price matches Frys if you can't find a store near you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this when I got my Vita. Didn't mind it, yes it is a tech demo, but still decently fun.

I ended up losing the cart (trusted a flimsy case to keep holding my game) If the nearest Fry's weren't 30 some miles away, I'd definitely grab it again

What a generous offer!
Believe or not, I have done so for others and many other cags here have done for others as well. If you are already there is pretty easy to pick it up and the game only costs $1, you can remove the cart and place it in an envelope for what $0.45cents? So if I give that person $3, they get the game for free w/ the extra and help me out as well. Maybe you need to understand how the cag community really runs, you prob won't get it.

Well its an interesting offer but the three near me have none unfortunately. The vita section is only like 3 shelves shoved in a corner its depressing.

Believe or not, I have done so for others and many other cags here have done for others as well. If you are already there is pretty easy to pick it up and the game only costs $1, you can remove the cart and place it in an envelope for what $0.45cents? So if I give that person $3, they get the game for free w/ the extra and help me out as well. Maybe you need to understand how the cag community really runs, you prob won't get it.
Plus driving to the post office, spending both time and gas.

I need to grow up because I'm not here begging for a hand out? Hahah, okay.
I know what you need! A dictionary so you know what words mean and so you can use them accordingly, maybe that will help. There is a great one and is free: wikipedia, one is never too old to learn.

bread's done
Back