Batman Arkham Origins with Steel Case $20.00 at Best Buy

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
 it looks like 50% off everything is back lol

Oh just for Batman it seems. Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post. I tried to get one of the steelbooks a few months back, but got shut down unless I bought the game. and with the fact that they refuse to patch it so it will work, still to much for me. but a nice deal for others!

FYI: I have the steelcase and while its pretty nice, there's no title label on the case's spine.  Just blank with the silver color from the rest of the case.

I tried to grab the ps3 version but went all the way through checkout and it was still coming up $31.99 after GCU

Correction. For some reason it worked. Would pull the trigger but it doesn't take the GCU off of the $20... I know, I know.... Still a good deal but I will wait until it hits 19.99 and I can take GCU off of that. Thanks for posting though. Excellent deal for those looking for it

Yeah, same price as previous DotD I believe. GCU price was 15.99 iIRC. And the steelbook* was awesome if it wasn't for that ugly ass spine.

Yeah, same price as previous DotD I believe. GCU price was 15.99 iIRC. And the steelbook* was awesome if it wasn't for that ugly ass spine.
the spine is ugly cause it not techinally a steelbook it is a metalpak so it the generic version of steelbook.

And also they still haven't fixed many of the game stopping bugs

I know lol, why I put the * next to it. Still could have put the title on it. Haven't gotten to the game yet, but have heard horrible things lol.

Can't find the listing anymore.  Might be over.  Link just goes to regular BM AO for $40 w/o steelbook.  Was going to get copy for my son since I can't find the copy I had for him. 

Edit to add  Steelbook shows up in cart but it is $32 w gcu

Lol edited to add when I empty my cart the deal works. 

Thanks op!!! Been waiting for an 'acceptable' price drop on this game. I wasn't too impressed after reading the reviews following the initial release. :bouncy: Too bad my local store didn't have the "steel case" for pick up today.

In for one damaged steel case that will ship separately in a padded envelope! 

...wait that was my experience last time this deal was posted.

I bought 360 ce day one bugs was all over it nonstop. They said pretty much said tuff sh t we are done fixing it and went to do dlc... I am a sucker for steels so i grabbed ps3 one. I get ps3 version is more buggy so i will sell it.

I bought 360 ce day one bugs was all over it nonstop. They said pretty much said tuff sh t we are done fixing it and went to do dlc... I am a sucker for steels so i grabbed ps3 one. I get ps3 version is more buggy so i will sell it.
Indeed, they said we're too busy working on DLC to fix bugs in the game. Lawl!

When I got mine, it shipped in a separate envelope and it got dented in the front part near the spine, so it keeps popping every time it opens. I just keep it closed now.

Wow :shock: , quite a few of you have a negative experience with receiving this "steel case". I hopes mine is 'perfect' when  I pick it up.

They are made dirt cheap lol that why the problems with them they just cheap generic metal paks. Bad spines, not titles on the spine, cheap closing clasps, and poor workmanship all together

I find it really strange that if I add Arkham Origins from the buy 1 get 1 50% page to my card it sets the price to $20 and adds the steel case for free. Yet the price listed on that page is $40. So the steel case is free and I get 50% the game? I don't understand why it's working out like that. I'm not complaining, though. Especially since I wouldn't pay $40 for the game.

I should probably also say that if you add another game from the buy 1 get 1 50% off deal then that game gets added at full price, Batman stays at $20, and the steel case remains free.

Maybe it's just me but the way it starts out at 50% off despite not having a second game added and then remains that way if you add a game (like okay now the deal is applied?) seems weird to me.

Yeah, it's super weird how a promo that makes a game $20 and gives you a free case makes a game $20 and gives you a free case. I can't figure it out.

Yeah, it's super weird how a promo that makes a game $20 and gives you a free case makes a game $20 and gives you a free case. I can't figure it out.
Haha. Okay so that part isn't weird. It's the part about me not understanding it that is weird. I never claimed to use real life logic.

Indeed, they said we're too busy working on DLC to fix bugs in the game. Lawl!
They promised us no dlc until they fixed then soon after said tuff luck we wont be fixing now but dlc soon.... I hope these companies learn not to do what most are doing now like cough aliens cough.

I find it really strange that if I add Arkham Origins from the buy 1 get 1 50% page to my card it sets the price to $20 and adds the steel case for free. Yet the price listed on that page is $40. So the steel case is free and I get 50% the game? I don't understand why it's working out like that. I'm not complaining, though. Especially since I wouldn't pay $40 for the game.

I should probably also say that if you add another game from the buy 1 get 1 50% off deal then that game gets added at full price, Batman stays at $20, and the steel case remains free.

Maybe it's just me but the way it starts out at 50% off despite not having a second game added and then remains that way if you add a game (like okay now the deal is applied?) seems weird to me.

It's just 2 promos stacking together. The steelcase itself has a price of $50. So the game gets marked half price.

Then when you buy the game you get the case free. So $50 discount for the case and 50% discount for the game.

On that note...ordered one for ps3!

What's so bad about this game, in a nutshell. Don't feel like reading reviews.
game stopping bugs and corrupted save files and more. All problems the developers said they were aware of but that wouldn't fix until they were finishing making extra dlc content to pump out more money instead of fixing the bugs to allow people to actually finish the game.

game stopping bugs and corrupted save files and more. All problems the developers said they were aware of but that wouldn't fix until they were finishing making extra dlc content to pump out more money instead of fixing the bugs to allow people to actually finish the game.
Hmm, how about on PC? Does it have the same issues? This is one of those games I'll get at $5 and probably never play:p

They completely fixed the glitch now. But somebody is definitely getting fired.

I thought they said they will not fix it anymore they gave up. This game is alpha stage or worse. Aliens cm #1 this is #2 most bugged game i played since fallout...

I bought this game originally for $30 on BF then traded it in to help pay for the CE when it went on sale. I'm not going to ditch the game again just to buy it a 3rd time for the free steelbook. I guess I can live without that

bread's done
Back