Paladin Edition of Splinter Cell Blacklist $34.99/Used at Game Stop--Possible YMMV

NED76

CAGiversary!
I was at the Game Stop @ Johns Creek, GA,  and found the Paladin edition of Blacklist used for $34.99. This was a brand new edition, that they converted to the use price of the standard edition. Not sure if this is YMMV or not, but I snag the only copy they had on hand. Normally this retails for $170-$200, so this is a definite  bargain. If this has already been previously posted, then my bad. 

i really wanted this edition when it was announced, but held off and got the regular edition.  then it was a sales disappointment so they didnt release any new maps for multiplayer SvM or single DLC, so the game, while fun for a time, is no longer worth playing for me on the consoles.  So I appreciate the post OP, but the plane isnt worth it to me.

Yes, this has been posted already in the GS converted to used CE thread.  By now it should be pretty hard to get your hands on one.   Hope you enjoy yours :)

Hmmm, I've been to a dozen GS stores over the past two days looking for complete PSP games for the B2G1 sale and saw a couple of these. It was so many stores though that I can't remember which locations specifically to go back to. It seems like they were all marked $1XX.XX-something, so that will be good for people to stumble across I guess.

Hmmm, I've been to a dozen GS stores over the past two days looking for complete PSP games for the B2G1 sale and saw a couple of these. It was so many stores though that I can't remember which locations specifically to go back to. It seems like they were all marked $1XX.XX-something, so that will be good for people to stumble across I guess.
Costumers "stumble across" them LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once this game hit THIS sale price, all but 3 copies in the whole United States were bought by the acne ridden Gamestop employees

Customers "stumble across" them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Come on. Once this CE hit THIS sale price, all but 3 copies in the whole United States were bought by the acne-riddled plague we like to call "Gamestop Employees"

Hahaha. Its a good thing I have tape over all the cameras on mine ;)
tape on just the left corner is so go into settings/kinect then click the what else does kinect see and smile.

tape has to go all the way across to block video ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back