Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4) $29.99 @ Amazon

I'm assuming you mean as a free game and not as a plus discount. If so, you're on!
You are going to lose 20 bucks. All first party games in the last couple of years have gone on PS+ for free at some point. Only the high volume selling ones get delayed but will eventually.

On PS4, i suspect Knack will be the first one to go during summer or fall, followed by Killzone in winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to lose 20 bucks. All first party games in the last couple of years have gone on PS+ for free at some point. Only the high volume selling ones get delayed but will eventually.

On PS4, i suspect Knack will be the first one to go during summer or fall, followed by Killzone in winter.
Doubtful. "All first party games"? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but do you know what "first party" means? There are so many first party games that have never been and never will be on ps+. I guess I'm going off the safe assumption that, as far as I know, no Gurellia games have been free on ps+. I would like to see Knack on ps+ for sure though! I played through it at launch and enjoyed the challenge.

I dont think anyone knows what critera is used for picking games. Sony is very tight-lipped on how PS Plus works so all we can do is guess. I would agree that Sony's first party games have a better chance being offered, but like I said...just a guess. What about GOW:A or PSASBR? Both games missed sales expectations yet still nowherebto be found on PS Plus :whistle2:/

good game untill around chapter 7. from that point on level design was thrown out the window and it was just broken from that point on. i dare new players to try chapters 7-10 pre patch, especially the ”free fall segment” smh

There hasn't ever been a free plus Killzone game. The closest is the free mp they offered and that was a starter mp.

good game untill around chapter 7. from that point on level design was thrown out the window and it was just broken from that point on. i dare new players to try chapters 7-10 pre patch, especially the ”free fall segment” smh
So did they fix that part? Wow, I played through this the week it came out and my god is this an awful game. That free fall segment was one of the biggest offenders but this game is just bad, couldn't wait to finish it and trade it in. 30 is still too much for it.

Even this is too generous. I don't think 1-6 was that good. Starts strong but fumbles around chapter 3 and shit really hits the fan at 7, lol.

For those asking, yes, they patched in more checkpoints and I believe adjusted the freefall segment to make it easier. Still a mess. At least if you buy now the TIV is around ~16 at most places so not a complete loss. I can't recommend, though.

bread's done
Back