Call of Duty Advanced Warfare $10 Giftcard for reserving @ Best Buy (sorry if repost)

Just saw that COD has been added to the $10 certificate promotion. I received an email earlier saying that AC Unity and Shadow of Mordor would also be apart of but they have been added to the site as of now.

LINK: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/My-Best-Buy-Get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002
it not a gift card but $10 in points and it been posted already in the best buy $10 preorder thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/317780-best-buy-10-reward-cert-pre-order-promo-wolfenstein-the-new-order-watch-dogs-elder-scrolls-online-destiny-batman-arkham-knight-dying-light/?view=getnewpost

Not a bad deal if you want it at release, but a few retailers will usually have the game on sale for $40 before Xmas. Happens every year.

Not a bad deal if you want it at release, but a few retailers will usually have the game on sale for $40 before Xmas. Happens every year.
With GCU it gets you at $38+ tax day one. Great deal if you have GCU.

Even the "flop" of a game ghosts didn't get a sub $45 price for a couple months I think.

Even the "flop" of a game ghosts didn't get a sub $45 price for a couple months I think.
It gets you $48 day one. Can't really add the $10 since you dont get that taken off the game wen you buy it.

I got call of duty ghosts within two weeks of release for $35 for Black Friday. With the release dates call of duty games always have right before Black Friday, retailers always have low prices on them

It gets you $48 day one. Can't really add the $10 since you dont get that taken off the game wen you buy it.
That depends on whether you do a lot of preordering at Best Buy and already have a $10 reward cert from another preorder promo or rewards acculumation. I already had a $10 rewards cert when I preordered Watch Dogs, so the game is essentially $38 for me, and it extends the life of the $10 reward cert I used on it (because a new $10 cert was created for buying Watch Dogs).

In a stacked holiday release schedule, it should be pretty easy to keep chaining these $10 reward certs along, thereby making each game effectively $38 + tax for GCU members.

Thanks OP, but will wait for BB to post their pre-order $100 prestige edition "deal."   ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back