Best Buy GCU @GAMER magazine Coupons 5/4-5/31/14 LAST DAY (HAUL ASS)

Recycled CoD Ghosts Prestige Edition $50 off (360 and PS3)

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (360, 3DS, Wii, Wii U) $10 off

Dishonored (PC) $10 off (Yay, PC deal) On sale for $15.99. $2 online with coupon.

Nintendo Super Mario Starter Kit $5 off

Nintendo DS Universal Transporter $5 off

Skylanders Swap Force Over-the-Door Storage $10 off

Skylanders Swap Force Carry and Display Case $15 off

$10 off $29.99+ pre-owned.

Goes out with a bang.

Check @GAMER magazine coupon eligibility here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fw1.buysub.com%2Fpubs%2FIM%2FGMR%2Fcombo_entry.jsp%3Fcds_page_id%3D86045%26amp%3Bcds_mag_code%3DGMR%26amp%3Bid%3D1399843579938%26amp%3Blsid%3D41311626199031693%26amp%3Bvid%3D1&pid=11749857

Last edited by a moderator:
 Best coupon right there, I'm sure that'll end up being free.

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (360, 3DS, Wii, Wii U) $10 off

Yeah, that Ghosts Prestige was such a great deal last month let's do it again for the going out issue!

Well maybe they'll give it to us for free to make up for it.

Dishonored (PC) $10 off (Yay, PC deal) 20fb0759d

Nintendo Super Mario Starter Kit $5 off 20f4ccea0

Nintendo DS Universal Transporter $5 off 20eb5e30f

Skylanders Swap Force Over-the-Door Storage $10 off 20e6bacb2

Skylanders Swap Force Carry and Display Case $15 off 20e2b13f6

Take those hideous coupons away please

$2 for Dishonored showing up for me right now.
True, but some people complain loudly when we discuss GCU prices. For some reason it's telling me the coupon won't work with it, are you seeing that for the standard edition or the GOTY? I can't get it to work with either.

It would help if I actually used the right damn code for it.

True, but some people complain loudly when we discuss GCU prices. For some reason it's telling me the coupon won't work with it, are you seeing that for the standard edition or the GOTY? I can't get it to work with either.
I got it for the standard one. The first link that shows up when I search "dishonored pc". It should be the same one you're seeing because it's $15.99 before coupon without GCU.

These are GCU coupons, so let's just go by GCU prices.

It would help if I actually used the right damn code for it.
Shows $2 for me on the standard PC edition.

Yup, I somehow managed to click on the code for the coupon right below it. I need sleep now.
Yeah, I should get some sleep too. I spelled Dishonored wrong. When I check this thread in a few hours, I might see how we missed out on some glitch that gives us free Skylanders games with a discounted storage system or a $1 Dishonored for PS3.

Skylander's Over the Door Storage: 20e9234a3

Skylanders Carry and Display case: 20e5cc153
Nintendo DS Universal Transporter: 20eda0b60

In all seriousness, I think someone at Best Buy is trolling us CAGs right now. They are reading this thread and laughing their ass off as we sit here and complain.

Edit: The joke is on them because Nintendo DS cases and Skylanders cases are perfect for storing w33d. Also, I'm legitimately curious how Plankton tries to get his revenge, but I might have smoked myself stupid right now.

I bought Dishonored (PC) for $2. I'm not sure why.

See, This is why when they get exploited nobody sheds a tear

They get what they deserve with this trash coupon list

SpongeBob is a possibility for the kids. Garbage otherwise, unless there's some ridiculous sale on Ghosts Prestige.

Oh well, had a great run with the @gamer discounts and I've got GCU for the next 2.5 years. Here's hoping for a new coupon program.

I dont think anyone can defend how bad this last set is lol.
I've defended the @Gamer coupons quite a bit over the last two years, but even I find this set hard to defend. When the best deal on here gives us a game that was already on sale as part of a Deal of the Day a month ago... (Spongebob). Le Sigh.

That's going out with a serious whimper.  Though to be fair, even though the deals were better, the only coupon I used last month was the $10 off a used game.  Maybe that will pay off again this month.  

with the awsome 20% off being intruduced i was expecting the coupons to suck from that point on. besides the gow ascension and ass creed/cod wii u stacks there has been nothing good lately. there was no reason to try hard with the coupons anymore sadly. goodbye @gamer coupons, ill always remember the massive amount of gamestop/bestbuy credit that i made during march 2012 thanks to you :(

with the awsome 20% off being intruduced i was expecting the coupons to suck from that point on. besides the gow ascension and ass creed/cod wii u stacks there has been nothing good lately. there was no reason to try hard with the coupons anymore sadly. goodbye @gamer coupons, ill always remember the massive amount of gamestop/bestbuy credit that i made during march 2012 thanks to you :(
Ah yes, March 2012..... god damn that was epic.

I wonder if people know how coupons actually work.  The vendors have to reimburse the retailer for each coupon used, so how many vendors do you think were lining up to discount their products in the last month of a promotion that is going away?  

Sigh...

what a whimper for the last set of coupons!     oh well, it was great while it lasted.

picked up spongebob xbox for $6 gcu.  

I'll get dishonored for $2.     

thanks best buy.      GCU for life!    = ) 

[quote name="DeskLaser" post="11738558" timestamp="1399388047"]Just a warning to everyone, that in order to platinum Plankton's Revenge you need FOUR controllers.[/quote]

It's not on PS3, so you can't "platinum" it.

Also, who doesn't have four 360 controllers by this point?

Anyone have the Spongebob coupon code? For some reason I subscribed to GDC until 2016 but says my magazine subscritpion expired in March.

Best Buy cancelled my order for Dishonored because it doesn't recognize my work address, so the promo code was used. Have a post into the forums about it, but kinda annoyed. 

Not that I'm itching for any of these but where do I find these coupons. I signed up about two months ago and only received the first batch

Not that I'm itching for any of these but where do I find these coupons. I signed up about two months ago and only received the first batch
you got the welcome packet coupons, not @gamer coupons. these were from the magazine that is being discontinued and no one could sign up for the magazine since sept or october of last year.

bread's done
Back