Best buy emailing 20% off coupons YMMV

nextisland

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a coupon for 20% any one accesory doesn't say it excludes games only apple , Bose and open box items. Not sure if it stacks with gcu

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Email says in store only at certain locations and only valid on accessories. No way to use it online that I can see either.

I'm sorry....but how can you be smart enough to get online and find a great site like this, just to ask such a stupid question? Games are not accessories, they are called "games"
How can you be smart enough to criticize a question that wasn't even directed at the community, and not understand what a rhetorical question is? The question was directed at the OP. He was basically asking the OP why he would even suggest that the coupon could work on games.

Here, maybe this can help you learn something today:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

So I can use it on a dishwasher?
It doesn't say it excludes dishwashers so you are probably good to go. If you have any trouble, just argue loudly with them for 30 minutes about how dishwashers are accessories to a kitchen and if they don't budge you can always throw glitter, dump a magazine rack, and yell "bait and switch".

Just got one too.

Would be nice to see if this worked on gaming headphones!!
It should. Headsets are gaming accessories. Previous accessory discounts that worked on iPad covers, printers, etc have worked just fine with cans.

$80 for Golds or $240 for A50's are pretty good "New" prices.

Thanks for reminding me to check my email. Man my inbox was so damned full because I hadn't checked it since the last time someone here reminded me to check it.

How can you be smart enough to criticize a question that wasn't even directed at the community, and not understand what a rhetorical question is? The question was directed at the OP. He was basically asking the OP why he would even suggest that the coupon could work on games.

Here, maybe this can help you learn something today:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question
To be fair, there are plenty of games+accessories bundles out there. While GCU is pretty clear that a game bundled with, well anything, is exculded from GCU people on this site keep telling me about how they get GCU to apply to bundles successfully. I've never had any luck with it (even tried it on Kid Icarus Uprising and was denied because of the damn stand) but if others here are to be believed who knows what they can get away with.

Last edited:
Nothing for me, but I won't sweat it after getting a coupon for 10% off any one item, which I was able to use twice since it was keyed manually (and might still be able to use online since it was keyed manually the second time, too)...10% off both next gen systems was pretty awesome.

I'm sorry....but how can you be smart enough to get online and find a great site like this, just to ask such a stupid question? Games are not accessories, they are called "games"
And why are people like you such asses? I was asking the op why he would think it would work on games when it clearly says accessories. I know it won't work on games.

If you are NOT RECIEVING these types of promotions email AND are NOT RECIEVING your 10% birthday coupon from BB you need to make sure your mybb account is updated & that BB has you "opted in" to recieve promo emails from them. If you`re mybb info is updated just pm a mod or post in this link to confirm the "opt in" status.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points-Policies-Certificates/I-lost-my-10-off-birthday-coupon-that-I-printed-Email-deleted/td-p/779621

Just checked my e-mail and no luck. Right now I am 0-200 for these YMMV coupons from BB.
^^^
Getting zero of these emails, either. :/
^^^

And why are people like you such asses? I was asking the op why he would think it would work on games when it clearly says accessories. I know it won't work on games.
The OP never said it includes games, just stated the coupon doesn't say that it excludes games.... Because if he didn't, someone was bound to ask if the coupon mentioned games.

People like me are asses because asking questions that you already know the answer to is just stupid...and you don't need wikipedia links either to figure that out.

If you are NOT RECIEVING these types of promotions email AND are NOT RECIEVING your 10% birthday coupon from BB you need to make sure your mybb account is updated & that BB has you "opted in" to recieve promo emails from them. If you`re mybb info is updated just pm a mod or post in this link to confirm the "opt in" status.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points-Policies-Certificates/I-lost-my-10-off-birthday-coupon-that-I-printed-Email-deleted/td-p/779621

^^^
^^^
What 10% birthday coupon? Shit, never got one from them and my birthday was in March :whistle2:(

What 10% birthday coupon? Shit, never got one from them and my birthday was in March :whistle2:(
BB`s been doing it for years but alot of people never had complete profiles with all their info. If your profile is complete notify a mod to confirm you`re opted in. It`s all in the either link.

bread's done
Back