* * * * * 1 votes

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4) $19.99 @ Gamefly w/ Free Shipping [Used]

killzone shadow fall ps4 gamefly free shipping killzone shadow fall playstation 4 used

#1 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

See thread title.

http://www.gamefly.c...w-Fall/5006495/

Cloud_Squall78.pngsuper-smash-bros-ike.jpg
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: The Wolf Among Us  :ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 :vita: Tales of Hearts R

Last Beaten/Completed Game [2/26]:  :ps3: I Am Alive (4.0/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2 tylerh1701   Shivakamini Somakandarkram!!! CAGiversary!   21512 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Rollers of the Realm
PC

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

You suck OP!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png
Follow me on Twitch!  Check out my CAG Blog!

I bet velo is off having sex with multiple women simultaneously instead of finishing rogue legacy. What a dummy!

#3 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:28 PM

You suck OP!

Why? Did I beat you to the punch?

Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: The Wolf Among Us  :ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 :vita: Tales of Hearts R

#4 kenan0708  

kenan0708

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

Did you see used condition before posting it?

#5 AverySegaw  

AverySegaw

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

It'd be nice if you said it's used in the title. Still a good deal for those willing to go the used route.

automechtech1.png

#6 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

Did you see used condition before posting it?

Huh? Gamefly hasn't ever sold new games at prices like these, so I assumed the used-condition aspect was implied.

I added it to the thread title nonetheless. Also, I couldn't find another Gamefly thread that wasn't buried deep among other topics, so that's why I made a new one.

#7 tylerh1701   Shivakamini Somakandarkram!!! CAGiversary!   21512 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Rollers of the Realm
PC

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:38 PM

Why? Did I beat you to the punch?

Nope just a general comment and I'm bored at work.  Haha

I bet velo is off having sex with multiple women simultaneously instead of finishing rogue legacy. What a dummy!

#8 icarusmight   What it do! CAGiversary!   870 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

icarusmight

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Thanks OP. Been waiting to buy this back at $20 or less for a while.

#9 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

It'd be nice if you said it's used in the title. Still a good deal for those willing to go the used route.

It does now, but Gamefly's used games tend to be like-new anyway. I can't attest to the condition of their used PS4 games, but every other game I've bought from them has been spotless and complete.

#10 Doomtime   Victor von Doom CAGiversary!   5755 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'm in the minority but I love the multiplayer. Campaign is mediocre but it's worth picking up at this price. 

CAGFL: (187-31)

#11 AverySegaw  

AverySegaw

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

It does now, but Gamefly's used games tend to be like-new anyway. I can't attest to the condition of their used PS4 games, but every other game I've bought from them has been spotless and complete.

If that's the case then I may look into getting it. I've been patiently waiting for Best Buy to drop the price to something reasonable so I can stack it with my GCU discount but it seems like it'll be forever until it gets close to this price.

automechtech1.png

#12 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

If that's the case then I may look into getting it. I've been patiently waiting for Best Buy to drop the price to something reasonable so I can stack it with my GCU discount but it seems like it'll be forever until it gets close to this price.

If you don't mind waiting and you're a PS+ member, give it a few more months. A lot of people suspect/hope this will end up free on PS+ (along with Knack before/after) before too long.

#13 zman73   Got six? CAGiversary!   3583 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:10 PM

ordered... 

"...and I was so anxious to get out of bed I stepped on her face"
from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Coming to you from the home of Mardi Gras... Mobile Alabama
http://mardigras.new...m/history.shtml

http://gulfcoastrunn...ace=mcm&yr=2008
November 29 2008... my first marathon... 26.2 miles of hell

#14 ChuckVsWorld   Childish CAGbino CAGiversary!   1003 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

ChuckVsWorld

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

I've gotten 2 XBone games from Gamefly and both were mint and chip free. Bought this one, even though I didn't care for the part of the campaign I played so far(the environment made enemy and camera detection a pain). At 17.99, I had to give it another try.

(Insert Clever Signature Here At Some Point)

#15 eXiON   CAG Grandmaster CAGiversary!   1209 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

Screw it, I'll bite at this price. I wasn't overly impressed with Second Son and I paid full price for that. Shadow Fall can't be THAT bad right? 

#16 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   555 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:40 PM

If you don't mind waiting and you're a PS+ member, give it a few more months. A lot of people suspect/hope this will end up free on PS+ (along with Knack before/after) before too long.

:roll:

#17 blameitonthedanza   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   19 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

blameitonthedanza

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

In for one, just finished Second Son on platinum and needed something else while waiting for watch dogs.

#18 tightclaws   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1793 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

tightclaws

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

bit at 19.99 not bad.

Posted Image

#19 dominator   Boss CAGiversary!   1478 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

Might pick this up. For 20 bucks, I could give it a try.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#20 mossfan563   CAG 'til I die! CAGiversary!   944 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Anything else on sale? Usually the discounts come in bunches.

Posted Image

#21 MrBeatdown   DumbAssGamer CAGiversary!   1210 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

Tempted since all I've got for my PS4 is Call of Duty and Metal Gear,.

But then again, I haven't finished either. This is how a backlog sneaks up on you. NEVER AGAIN!

And I'm kind of hoping Sony just gives this away as part of Plus come E3.

#22 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

You must be new to cag or just love to nitpick.

I dont think ive ever seen a gamefly thread on here that was for a new game. And their used games are as good as new ones, minus the shrink wrap of course.

#23 dreamer131313   Has been playing Dying Light
XONE

dreamer131313

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

I dont think ive ever seen a gamefly thread on here that was for a new game. And their used games are as good as new ones, minus the shrink wrap of course.

actually they do sell new games and there have been threads for new games from gamefly before example: http://www.cheapassg...r/?fromsearch=1
But yes generally speaking majority games and sales from gamefly are for used games which most people on cag should know already.

#24 AverySegaw  

AverySegaw

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:36 PM

I decided to bite. It wasn't out of impatience but I just can't see this being a PS+ freebie this year when Sony is likely biting a bullet just giving away DriveClub freebie edition. I'll just consider it a fun gamble.

I recently made an account but I was a lurker for several years. I've never shopped with Gamefly so I never checked any related threads, thus I wouldn't know that most (or all) Gamefly threads will contain used game sales. I had only good intentions by suggesting the title contain "used" for people who aren't as well versed with Gamefly sales such as myself.

automechtech1.png

#25 tylerh1701   Shivakamini Somakandarkram!!! CAGiversary!   21512 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Rollers of the Realm
PC

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

I decided to bite. It wasn't out of impatience but I just can't see this being a PS+ freebie this year when Sony is likely biting a bullet just giving away DriveClub freebie edition. I'll just consider it a fun gamble.

I've read that the PS+ version of Driveclub is only going to have like 5 tracks.  Not that this relates to anything really, but I've got a feeling the PS+ version of Driveclub is going to be disappointing.

#26 WiiShopChannels   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   689 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

WiiShopChannels

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:17 AM

extremely tempted to bite at $20

PSN: tallytabletommy

#27 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   7435 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

Looks like you can't buy it now?

Want Amazon Prime for cheap? Send me a message for info.

Deader2818.png

#28 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Looks like you can't buy it now?

Yup, must have sold out. A restock is possible, though it's also possible that Gamefly will put something else on sale at the usual time (~3pm EST) to replace this.

#29 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   7435 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

damn, i was going to buy this too and trade my copy into GS lol.

Maybe I should just do it anyways. Im not playing it and im sure it will be around this price more often.

Want Amazon Prime for cheap? Send me a message for info.

Deader2818.png

#30 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

damn, i was going to buy this too and trade my copy into GS lol.

Maybe I should just do it anyways. Im not playing it and im sure it will be around this price more often.

I suggest you just trade it in. It'll only get cheaper.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: killzone, shadow fall, ps4, gamefly, free shipping, killzone shadow fall, playstation 4, used