Best Buy Ad 5/11-5/17

Twitter

Banned
XBOX 360 250 GB + FORZA HORIZON + BORDERLANDS 2 = $249.99

SAVE $20 ON A YEAR OR 2 YEARS XBOX LIVE GOLD WHEN YOU BUY AN XBOX 360

PURPLE OR CAMOUFLAGE 360 CONTROLLER = $34.99

KINECT FOR 360 = $79.99

JUST DANCE 2014 (PS3, 360, WII) = $24.99 (WII U = $34.99)

COD GHOSTS (PS3, 360, WII U, PC) = $39.99

A FEW PRE-ORDER INCENTIVES, LIKE MARIO KART 8 AND GET $10 GAS CASH, ALSO GET $10 REWARD CERTIFICATE (APPARENTLY DOESN'T WORK ON NITENDO GAMES) WHEN YOU'RE A MY BEST BUY REWARD MEMBER OR WHATEVER, PREORDER WATCH_DOGS AND GET BREATHROUGH PACK, PREORDER WOLFENSTEIN AND GET A MINI FIGURE

THANK YOU FOR READING. JK YOU SHOULD THANK ME I DID ALL THE WORK #WELCUM

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention of a trade bonus? If so, I guess that "knowledgeable" employee another CAG spoke to was wrong about the 100% returning.

Sorry, maybe this is just cause I haven't had my morning coffee yet but are you saying that if we preorder MK8 we'll get $10 gas card AND a $10 RZ cert?

Sorry, maybe this is just cause I haven't had my morning coffee yet but are you saying that if we preorder MK8 we'll get $10 gas card AND a $10 RZ cert?
The ad scan on blu-ray.com makes it seem like it's only the gas card.

Also, Just Dance 2014 is on sale, not JSD4, if anyone cares

No mention of a trade bonus? If so, I guess that "knowledgeable" employee another CAG spoke to was wrong about the 100% returning.
All I know is I went to do a trade-in and they told me to just wait until next week because they will be having the 100% trade in bonus. Also as far as that ad scan goes, the listing for the trade in bonus is usually on the far sides or very bottom of the ad, away from the pictures. Even if it were in the ad, from the pictures given on blu-ray (the only pics i can seem to find on internet) it's not enough to determine whether it's in the ad.

All I know is I went to do a trade-in and they told me to just wait until next week because they will be having the 100% trade in bonus. Also as far as that ad scan goes, the listing for the trade in bonus is usually on the far sides or very bottom of the ad, away from the pictures. Even if it were in the ad, from the pictures given on blu-ray (the only pics i can seem to find on internet) it's not enough to determine whether it's in the ad.
That's true; sorry if I sounded bitter. We'll just have to wait and hope. :pray:

It's not because you didn't have coffee; it's because the wording is confusing. It most certainly implies that an additional $10 cert for GCU members comes with MK on top if the gas card. If not, then that wording needs big time fixing.

Also, "Gamers club or 'whatever'"? Don't you regularly post these BB ads? Surely you should know by now. Just say "GCU"

Can the OP please fix it's wording since this is forming false speculation that MK8 is getting the GCU $10 reward cert

THANK YOU FOR READING. JK YOU SHOULD THANK ME I DID ALL THE WORK #WELCUM
I should thank you for all the work of copying the ad from Blu-ray.com while not giving credit to the poster there? Your wording on the preorder incentives is bad and including "or whatever" shows that you don't care.

[quote name="Konfusion" post="11742760" timestamp="1399518318"]I should thank you for all the work of copying the ad from Blu-ray.com while not giving credit to the poster there? Your wording on the preorder incentives is bad and including "or whatever" shows that you don't care.[/quote]shut up who do you think you are

I should thank you for all the work of copying the ad from Blu-ray.com while not giving credit to the poster there? Your wording on the preorder incentives is bad and including "or whatever" shows that you don't care.
Someone's got a stick up their butt.

Guess you have no sense of humor. *shakes head*

Thanks twits.

Quit being a freaking nerd , we don't care

I am not sure if this is news or not but, I did a price match for a Pre-Owned Fifa 14 Xbone 

the clerk asked her manager to drop the price. They offered $10 off sale price since it rang up $49.99 and sale price was $39.99 New. (I did not ask for a price match, I would of got Fifa New for $32 anyway and I DID NOT MENTION I HAD GCU). 

So she Price Matched 1st to $29.99  then added my GCU 10% from Pre-Owned

The price dropped to 26.XX then 29.97 with tax PRICEMATCH + 10% GCU STACKING

I have seen that some Post that GCU stacked with Price Matches but some managers added the GCU price in the price adjustment, however, GCU did this automatically.

I have Price Matched Pre-Owned before with B2G1 with the $19.99 AC:BF and it did not work. I always give them the GCU 1st from habit. So this was really weird to see it drop.

By this if you pricematch then add GCU then it should stack metaphorically. I might have gotten lucky or whatever but, i'm just putting out there for experimentation.  

I am not sure if this is news or not but, I did a price match for a Pre-Owned Fifa 14 Xbone

the clerk asked her manager to drop the price. They offered $10 off sale price since it rang up $49.99 and sale price was $39.99 New. (I did not ask for a price match, I would of got Fifa New for $32 anyway and I DID NOT MENTION I HAD GCU).

So she Price Matched 1st to $29.99 then added my GCU 10% from Pre-Owned

The price dropped to 26.XX then 29.97 with tax PRICEMATCH + 10% GCU STACKING

I have seen that some Post that GCU stacked with Price Matches but some managers added the GCU price in the price adjustment, however, GCU did this automatically.

I have Price Matched Pre-Owned before with B2G1 with the $19.99 AC:BF and it did not work. I always give them the GCU 1st from habit. So this was really weird to see it drop.

By this if you pricematch then add GCU then it should stack metaphorically. I might have gotten lucky or whatever but, i'm just putting out there for experimentation.

Yea I have price matched a couple of times at best buy and automatically GCU discounts it

It's not only the purple and camouflage 360 controllers that are on sale this week for $34.99, but also most of the colors from the Special Edition Chrome series (Chrome, Red, Blue, Gold, Purple).

bread's done
Back