Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Hell for 17,000,000 you get an Arizona trip, just spend the rest of your life on the game lol I played it and its kinda fun but as far as really trying to get good points seems impossible or like i said you'd have to spend some serious time on the game.

Or start eating taco bell B/L/D everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was JUST about to make a topic thread about this,yeah i've just started playing it today on my phone. it's glitchy as hell and keeps crashing. the rewards don't seem impossible to get but will take a while 

hoping to download it to my ipad once it stops freezing up. 

yeah it's on there and does crash on my android from time to time I also have enough points I also have tier4 amounts of points.

I'm not sure how you can get first place in any race after track 5 without upgrading your bike, you can't make any of the big jumps. But what sucks is you can't upgrade your bike until after you've beaten track 7

I'm not sure how you can get first place in any race after track 5 without upgrading your bike, you can't make any of the big jumps. But what sucks is you can't upgrade your bike until after you've beaten track 7
Weird. I have. you know about the boost on the ramps with the signs?

This looks interesting and fun enough to check out in between hearthstone and marvel puzzle quest.

Now, OP....PLEASE...for the love of nectar...B    A    J    A

I didn't pick up on this at first but on the ramps with the green arrows hit the right button before you launch off and it will give you a boost.

Just got to 3-1 and having difficulty witht he water. I'm not going to lie, I kind of want that trophy they're offering.
Thanks!

My bad, Baja* I'm as white as they come, that's my excuse!

And if anyone is having trouble with the later levels, its almost impossible to win without upgrading your sand/water tires. Also, upgrading your bike helps a lot. I don't think the crash recovery thing is a necessity, but it might help.

I'm at 120k points right now, from just going through all the levels and doing flips like crazy. I've only entered a few 20oz codes so far.

What's everyone else at? And does the app crash for you as much as it does for me?

My bad, Baja* I'm as white as they come, that's my excuse!

And if anyone is having trouble with the later levels, its almost impossible to win without upgrading your sand/water tires. Also, upgrading your bike helps a lot. I don't think the crash recovery thing is a necessity, but it might help.

I'm at 120k points right now, from just going through all the levels and doing flips like crazy. I've only entered a few 20oz codes so far.

What's everyone else at? And does the app crash for you as much as it does for me?
the app has crashed a huge amount on me on the cell phone but i'm at about 3000 points so far,might hit more points soon. saving up points for prizes lol

As you can see, I have no life outside of work!
Holy moses, I just got to 20,000. XD

I just now finished the 5th world, so I've beaten everything I can. Has anyone been able to check in to a Taco Bell? My wife and I went there this morning, and I had to run inside because they forgot syrup, but even when I was inside it said I wasn't inside a Taco Bell.

Holy moses, I just got to 20,000. XD

I just now finished the 5th world, so I've beaten everything I can. Has anyone been able to check in to a Taco Bell? My wife and I went there this morning, and I had to run inside because they forgot syrup, but even when I was inside it said I wasn't inside a Taco Bell.
Please don't tell me you had that horrible looking waffle taco. There are much better choices for a fast breakfast.

You can just replay the first level and come in first and get 500 points each time.

Are the upgrades permanent? I may have to buy some
Upgrades are permanent. I've just been replaying the first level as well, you can get 5 jumps out of the level too, so 750 points every 15 seconds or so. I got to 50,000 pretty fast.

And also if anyone has some points they don't want, I've got MCR points as well.

The characters don't give you any extra attributes do they? Don't think they do but just asking
The characters don't do anything special, and yes the boosts are permanent.

Here are a few tips:
Look for the levels that get you 1000+ points every time you win. Level 2-6 will give you 1050 points if you hit the max amount of flips. (There is another that gives 1400 but I keep forgetting it, I'll update later when I find it again).
On the two lap levels, if you crash as you pass the finish line on the FIRST lap, sometimes it glitches and you finish first with a time twice as good as the next guy. This has happened to me 3 times so far.

Hope this helps!

Yah but how long does it take to do those levels? Still think level 1-1 is best to boost points. 750 in 13.3 seconds.
I was doing that for awhile, but it crashes nearly every time I complete the level. I've been doing 2-6, takes about 23 seconds for 1050, but at least it hasn't bewn crashing for me on that level.

If it starts crashing for me I may resort to that but thankfully it hasn't. Just gotta build up points for those Gamestop and Taco Bell giftcards when they become available

If it starts crashing for me I may resort to that but thankfully it hasn't. Just gotta build up points for those Gamestop and Taco Bell giftcards when they become available

Anyone know how to add your address for prizes?
not sure but I read it's at time of account creation. but I am not 100% sure.

also you can only redeem 1 prize per tier for a total of 4 prizes . Also for those that wanted a shirt, it only comes in XL -_-

and how many people have redeemed 10 codes for the free glasses?

I know I wasn't prompted to enter my address at account creation. I assumedthey would ask for it later, but now I'm confused. Didn't know about the prize per tier. I'm holding out for the bobblehead when it becomes available.

I kind of want to redeem for a tier 1 prize just to see if they ask you for details. Did anyone redeem for a prize yet? Did it ask for anything?

The rules refer multiple times to an adress being entered at registration, and we know it doesnt. Are people using Apple App Store or Google Play? I have Android, and many people on the reviews are stating they were never prompted for an address. I'm wondering if the IOS version has this issue too.

Update on the address question, I did find an email for the webmaster in the app, so I emailed him, he just responded that they will be sending out an email to get the address infornation, and to make sure to check spam folders. Just need to remember what email I signed up under.

As long as the update doesn't up the amount if points you need for prizes or lessen the amount of points you get for coming in first additional times then update away. :p

just got an email about the wristband:
It contains a link where you enter emails and then your address!

sitting on 200,000 points and I want those glasses for the 10 codes but no walmart near me has this damn soda!

I'm sure there's been 10,000 people that have entered 10 codes now. I missed out on the wristband when I got first in all 10 levels two days ago.

I just got a pop up saying that I won a wrist band, but who knows if that's just default and whether I'll get an email for my address.

If anyone has any left over codes they don't need for the sunglasses and wants to part with them, I think I only need 5 more.

I just got a pop up saying that I won a wrist band, but who knows if that's just default and whether I'll get an email for my address.

If anyone has any left over codes they don't need for the sunglasses and wants to part with them, I think I only need 5 more.
That's odd. I never got that notification and I have 1st on all the levels in the first world.

bread's done
Back