iPad Mini Retina 16 GB $349 Brandsmart USA (YMMV)

Good luck matching.

At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store or shipped from and sold by a designated major online retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Rakuten.com Shopping, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com. We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com®. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have plenty of these down here. I'd get my mom one but I already got her a Galaxy Tab.

She's better off.

I pricematched it, but I live in Florida, so I had luck. I don't think I can get luck with Fry's myself, but I can always try that one of these days. That's why I said ymmv. Good luck getting it because they have iPads on sale. I had good luck with mine since Staples had it on sale for $379 last week and then I price matched for $349 today. I bought FIFA 14 on sale for the PS4 today, but I might not open it until I see Gamestop's X1 sale and decide if I want to buy that along with Titanfall as well. 

I pricematched it, but I live in Florida, so I had luck. I don't think I can get luck with Fry's myself, but I can always try that one of these days. That's why I said ymmv. Good luck getting it because they have iPads on sale. I had good luck with mine since Staples had it on sale for $379 last week and then I price matched for $349 today. I bought FIFA 14 on sale for the PS4 today, but I might not open it until I see Gamestop's X1 sale and decide if I want to buy that along with Titanfall as well.
What X1 sale are you talking about?

Target has a deal where they are giving you a $50 gift card if you buy a ipad.  I wonder if these 2 deals can be combined.

What X1 sale are you talking about?
ryse, dead rising 3, forza 5, and kinect sport rival for $49.99, and $20 off call of duty ghost (making it $40) or $20 off xbox live 12 month (making it $40) when you buy xbox one, and also xbox one controller $10 off it a weak sale they having this weekend

That's not much of a deal. Best Buy has had $75-100 off the purchase of a Mini Retina and iPad Air this year.
Really? When? I remember $50 off for air on black Friday. I dont remember anything substantial on the mini retina. Sorry I missed those $100 off sales. You aren't counting gift card with purchase as being $100 off are you? I cant price match those

About a month and a half ago they were doing $75 off on the Wifi models and even higher on the LTE. During the early part of the year they were giving away a $100 GC with a purchase.

ryse, dead rising 3, forza 5, and kinect sport rival for $49.99, and $20 off call of duty ghost (making it $40) or $20 off xbox live 12 month (making it $40) when you buy xbox one, and also xbox one controller $10 off it a weak sale they having this weekend
*scoff*

I'm better off just buying full price and saving myself the 5 min drive...

Well, this seems about what stores are charging, anyway. I keep seeing 375 pop up. Not that $25 in savings is anything to turn your nose at.

bread's done
Back