(standard ed) FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster - PS3 $29.99 on Amazon.com

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
i got the plat trophy on the vita with slightly above 121 hours.. still agreed its a great deal for my favorite game of all time !!! now to start playing x-2 soon once my lil break from rpgs is over
If you don't mind my asking (and going slightly off-topic), do you plan on changing your sig, or at least the "recently beaten" part of it? It's kind of sad to see AC:L and K&L2 still there after all these months when you've been beating other (better?) games.

I ask because I like reading what people have recently played/beaten and their opinions on them.

i got the plat trophy on the vita with slightly above 121 hours.. still agreed its a great deal for my favorite game of all time !!! now to start playing x-2 soon once my lil break from rpgs is over
Yeah, I played on ps3. All I have left is two sphere trophies, and I went for special armor from dark yojimbo a few times and got pwnt. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind my asking (and going slightly off-topic), do you plan on changing your sig, or at least the "recently beaten" part of it? It's kind of sad to see AC:L and K&L2 still there after all these months when you've been beating other (better?) games.

I ask because I like reading what people have recently played/beaten and their opinions on them.
ive been using the mobile version of cag and i forgot to update that lmao. ill change it today :D

bread's done
Back