Amazon-Deus Ex Wii U $21.99 FS w/Amazon Prime (3rd Party Seller)

So close to my price point. Do I finally pull the trigger?
I was hoping for $20 or lower but with it not available at a lot of retailers I figured I better go ahead and pull the trigget. No sales tax for me either, which kinda tipped me over the edge :)

One of the rare games where you can actually pull off first-person controls without a mouse simply because the pacifist run forces you to avoid lethal gunplay.

I'm stocking up on Wii U games right now ;not that there's many). Do I need to play something else (like is this a series) to understand it or am I good to go and play it as is?

I'm stocking up on Wii U games right now ;not that there's many). Do I need to play something else (like is this a series) to understand it or am I good to go and play it as is?
There are two other games in the series on PC, but you don't need to play them to understand this one, the stories aren't really related.

If anyone is interested in this, I'd pick it up now.  I've been waiting patiently and checking CAG, retail stores, pawn shops, etc. for a sale on this ever since I bought my Wind Waker Wii U bundle from neweggs ebay sale (january 31st), and this is the first non-ymmv sale I've personally come across.

bread's done
Back