Guess the PlayStation Plus IGC refresh titles for a Three Month PS+ Code!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I haven't done a PS+ contest for a while, but I wanted to do something for the upcoming refresh for PlayStation Plus at or around E3 next month that will see the three evergreen PS3 titles (Uncharted 3, LittleBigPlanet Karting, XCOM: Enemy Unknown) getting switched out for three new games.

GOAL

Guess all three titles that will be replacing LittleBigPlanet Karting, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown in June.

Rules

1. List three PS3 games that you wish to be your entry.

2. Get your entries in by Wednesday, May 28 @ 11:59 PM ET/8:59 PM PT.

3. If the lineup leaks or is announced early, then the contest is obviously cancelled. The same goes for any unforeseen changes to the PS3 evergreen titles like making it two PS3 titles and a PS4 title. Feel free to let me know if anything like this occurs ASAP.

3. I'll include all entries in the OP due to the way that CAG lets you edit posts without time stamps, so feel free to make a new post requesting that I change your entry if you change your mind.

4. Any attempts to cheat by changing your posts after the contest is over and claiming that you won will earn you an instant disqualification.

How a Winner is Chosen

1. The winner must have all three titles correct.

2. Be specific about the title of the game if there are multiple versions, like a Game of the Year edition or some other bundle.

3. If there are multiple people getting all three correct, then I'll go a random drawing amongst those winners.

4. If nobody gets all three titles correct, then I'll do a random drawing between everybody that got two titles correct.

5. If nobody gets more than two titles correct, then everybody loses but me.

Prize

Three Month PlayStation Plus code, which can be used to start a new sub or add to your existing sub.

Hints

• Picking games that are actually on PSN helps a lot.
  • Picking PS3 games and not PS4 or Vita games also helps out a lot.
  • You can cross-reference this list of past PS+ titles to ensure that you're not picking repeats.
Go ahead and start guessing! Good Luck!

Entries

4thHorseman - [customspoiler='Spoilers']PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Resistance 3, Twisted Metal[/customspoiler]

AverySegaw - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

BobbyTastic - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Gran Turismo 6, The Last of Us, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

CBas92 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Battlefield 4, God of War: Ascension, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

Chemicalgamer01 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Injustice: Gods Among Us, Journey, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

cubeenigma - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Beyond: Two Souls, Journey, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus[/customspoiler]

Darklurkr23 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Beyond: Two Souls, Dishonored, Lost Planet 3[/customspoiler]

detectiveconan16 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Infamous 2, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Rayman Origins[/customspoiler]

filmthedead - [customspoiler='Spoilers']BioShock Infinite, God of War: Ascension, Puppeteer[/customspoiler]

guardian_owl - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, The Last of Us, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus[/customspoiler]

huhuhuhu1 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Beyond: Two Souls, Journey, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

jkam - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Beyond: Two Souls, God of War: Ascension, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time[/customspoiler]

lmd - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Warhawk[/customspoiler]

The Lord of Awesome - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, Gran Turismo 6, Infamous 2[/customspoiler]

mebegod - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, The Last of Us, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

mitch079 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, God of War: Ascension, Journey[/customspoiler]

n64ra - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Puppeteer[/customspoiler]

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, Gran Turismo 6, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

regularshow99 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, Journey, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

richardcarter1789 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Puppeteer[/customspoiler]

Roopie - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

rpmboy - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Injustice: Gods Among Men, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time[/customspoiler]

Spaceboyoo - [customspoiler='Spoilers']God of War: Ascension, Gran Turismo 5, Puppeteer[/customspoiler]

Spoony_Bard - [customspoiler='Spoiler']Beyond: Two Souls, God of War: Ascension, Puppeteer[/customspoiler]

ssjgoku90501 - [customspoiler='Spoiler']God of War: Ascension, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ratchet & Clank[/customspoiler]

strange guy - [customspoiler='Spoiler']God of War: Ascension, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Saints Row IV[/customspoiler]

synsinsyn - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Max Payne 3, Need for Speed Rivals, Street Fighter X Tekken[/customspoiler]

Teujip - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Far Cry 3, Injustice: Gods Among Men, Max Payne 3[/customspoiler]

TopsideKracker - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Far Cry 3, Journey, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[/customspoiler]

tylerh1701 - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Journey, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Rayman Legends[/customspoiler]

WNYX585AM - [customspoiler='Spoilers']Far Cry 3, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, Thief[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be the first guess and go out on a big limb:

1. None

2. None

3. None

The evergreen titles will be replaced by some sort of free access to PS Now.  Given so little is known about the true structure of PS Now, I won't guess at how  it will be implemented.  I'm not saying it will be a free total access (although it could be possible), but I think there will be a certain number of free rentals or a certain amount of free rental time that each PS Plus member gets as part of their membership on a monthly basis.

I'll be the first guess and go out on a big limb:

1. None

2. None

3. None

The evergreen titles will be replaced by some sort of free access to PS Now. Given so little is known about the true structure of PS Now, I won't guess at how it will be implemented. I'm not saying it will be a free total access (although it could be possible), but I think there will be a certain number of free rentals or a certain amount of free rental time that each PS Plus member gets as part of their membership on a monthly basis.
Just so you know, you're forfeiting your entry since you're not making a guess. It's kind of a waste of a post.

1. last of us

2. Injustice gods among us (normal version)

3. playstation all-stars battle royal

Just so you know, you're forfeiting your entry since you're not making a guess. It's kind of a waste of a post.
My voice has been heard, regardless of the consequences. When will you people open your eyes to the future of PS Now? :)

OK, i'll play by the rules:

1. Far Cry 3

2. Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus

3. Thief

I'll go with:

1) God of War: Ascension

2) PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

3) Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

1. BioShock Infinite

2. Puppeteer

3. God of War: Ascension

Edit: Derp, didn't realize BioShock Infinite had already been on PS+, nor that Puppeteer was announced for May.

lets redo that, Frisky I'm requesting that you change my entry (I changed my mind)

1. last of us

2. God of War: Ascension

3. playstation all-stars battle royal

1) God of War: Ascension
2) PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Cross-Buy)
3) FF13: Lightning Returns

Hey Tanuki thanks for the giveaway:

Here are my guesses:

1. Far Cry 3

2. Max Payne 3

3. Injustice: Gods Among Men (vanilla)

Good luck everyone :)

PlayStation Battle All-Stars

Rayman Origins

Infamous 2

Good luck everyone. Though I only want a PS+ code just so I can update my hard drive. I don't want to lose my copy protected saves.

Journey
Beyond Two Souls
Ratchet and Clank into the nexus

and I feel like knack and tearaway will be free in June as well, but we aren't guessing ps4 and psv games so :p

With June's releases leaked... I don't doubt there will be a supplemental announcement at E3 about games for the next cycle.

The supposedly leaked list for June's offerings:

NBA 2K14 (PS3) - Replacing PES

Dragon's Crown (vita)

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (PS4) replacing Stick it to the Man

20 Hour demo of Battlefield 4 (similar to the Killzone multiplayer one from a month ago)

I'd honestly guess that we'd see an announcement at or around E3 with the following games going to PSN+:

God of War: Ascension (PS3) 

Playstation All-Star Battle Royale (PS3) 

Tokyo Jungle (PS3)

as for PS4.... I bet we get: 

Knack (PS4)  - Since Resogun and Stick it to the Man will supposedly leave in June... leaving us needing one replacement after PSUltimate.

not really thos look like the games that replace every month the ones they do in june that replace uncarted and that is usally announce after e3
Unless they announce something different at E3, the article says that they're done with the yearly titles:

"Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available the first Tuesday of the month, and will be free for the month, until the first Tuesday of the following month, taking the guesswork out of how long the game will be available for free. In the coming weeks, you’ll see that several of the titles that have had a nice, long stint in the Instant Game Collection will be phased out, so if you’re new to the service and haven’t had a chance to download all of the titles available through PS Plus — or if you’ve been thinking about subscribing but haven’t yet — now is the perfect time to get all the great games available with PS Plus."

The contest is canceled if this is the case.

Unless they announce something different at E3, the article says that they're done with the yearly titles:

"Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available the first Tuesday of the month, and will be free for the month, until the first Tuesday of the following month, taking the guesswork out of how long the game will be available for free. In the coming weeks, you’ll see that several of the titles that have had a nice, long stint in the Instant Game Collection will be phased out, so if you’re new to the service and haven’t had a chance to download all of the titles available through PS Plus — or if you’ve been thinking about subscribing but haven’t yet — now is the perfect time to get all the great games available with PS Plus."

The contest is canceled if this is the case.
So what you're saying is, you're a Sony insider who held this contest just to get our hopes up?

Figured. :p

bread's done
Back