Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII for Xbox 360 $4.99

Worth it?
honestly no lol that why I didn't post it when I seen it earlier. Every single review say the graphics are 10 year old dated, the story is repetive and drawn out, patchy graphics and glitches sometime and bad sound effects, and also the controls aren't that good. It was a game that mad catz the accessory maker made and they released it while back along side there new flight stick accessory. if it hit $1.99 or less like the ride to hell game on Microsoft website did when no one was buying that either then I will pick it up other then that not really.

honestly no lol that why I didn't post it when I seen it earlier. Every single review say the graphics are 10 year old dated, the story is repetive and drawn out, patchy graphics and glitches sometime and bad sound effects, and also the controls aren't that good. It was a game that mad catz the accessory maker made and they released it while back along side there new flight stick accessory. if it hit $1.99 or less like the ride to hell game on Microsoft website did when no one was buying that either then I will pick it up other then that not really.
Sounds like my type of game lol.

WOOO $5 VIDEO GAMES I'LL NEVER PLAY THAT I SHOULD BUY BECAUSE THEY'RE CHEAP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbOs46Sc64

Last edited by a moderator:
Obi is no longer a hoarder .... Because he killed himself after they threw all his shit out is what I was expecting at the end

I actually enjoyed this for ps3. No one ever played this online dunno if xbox is different but beware the multi and coop are likely being shutdown at the end of the month as a result of gamespy servers closing

Obi would have been fine if he just kept stuff in boxes and what not.  Seems like he had a lot of valuable stuff that would have made some nice cash had he sold it instead of being forced to give it away.

bread's done
Back