Nintendo 2DS $99.99 @ Target Including Red Pokemon X 2DS Bundle Again

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I already have an XL and Pokemon X but this bundle is such an insane value at $99 I want to buy it. I wish I could get it for some of the kids I know.

2ds is a child's play toy. the thing makes me want to puke i wouldnt wipe my butt with it
guess I'm a 36 year old child then. I actually prefer it over the other designs. It's so much more comfortable to me. I for one could care less for the 3D and the one speaker is not a big deal. For half the price of a 3DSXL, I think it's a great product.

guess I'm a 36 year old child then. I actually prefer it over the other designs. It's so much more comfortable to me. I for one could care less for the 3D and the one speaker is not a big deal. For half the price of a 3DSXL, I think it's a great product.
care less about the 3d? some games are shit without it. some games need depth and u need depth in ur life and stop being one dimensional #burn

No luck at the Target in Newnan, GA.
Thanks for checking it out. Was considering doing a small trip that way but I guess the inventory isn't quite up to date. PTC location had a lot of non-bundle red and blue systems. Thought about getting one because Mario Golf is doing a number on my wrist.

I picked one of these up during the last sale. Great system and a great value considering it comes with a Pokemon game on the memory card. Also, the memory card is 4GB, the same size as the one included with the 3DS XL.

I picked a 2ds up last time they had the sale, They were sold out of the pokemon bundle but the guy in electronics gave me a regular one and the psychical copy of the game together for the sale price of 99.99.  YMMV but it never hurts to ask. 

care less about the 3d? some games are shit without it. some games need depth and u need depth in ur life and stop being one dimensional #burn
I love my 3DS XL, but the 3D is the worst part of it. Flickery, ugly, aliased, lower resolution, yuck. I only turn it on when it's ABSOLUTELY necessary, i.e. a few of those special levels in Super Mario 3D Land. Otherwise, it stays OFF.

I love my 3DS XL, but the 3D is the worst part of it. Flickery, ugly, aliased, lower resolution, yuck. I only turn it on when it's ABSOLUTELY necessary, i.e. a few of those special levels in Super Mario 3D Land. Otherwise, it stays OFF.
u probably have a sigmacumtism or whatever. the 3d is nice as hell

I paced back and forth in front of bundle and now I wish ida grabbed it, been holding out for 2dsxl but not looking like its gonna get did.

Huh. Saw one at my local target earlier in the week. Figured I was crazy to think it was still this low. Shoulda jumped on it. :/
Ah well, don't have the money to spend now.

Yeah, I heard it's more comfortable, and I don't use the 3d a lot. But mono sound? That seems highly antiquated for any videogame system nowadays...

Is there a online inventory checker for the Pokemon 2DS?

Edit: nvm just noticed it was the last link in the OP. None in my area.

I picked one of these up during the last sale. I must say the 2DS impressed me. It fits nicely in your hand and feels just as well built as a 3DS XL. I never cared for the 3D and don't mind the mono speaker. For $93 with tax after coupon and red card discount with Pokemon was a good deal.

I have a question about the bundle - does the preloaded game come with an activation code? I already own Pokemon X and would like to sell the code if possible.

I have a question about the bundle - does the preloaded game come with an activation code? I already own Pokemon X and would like to sell the code if possible.
you wont be able to get rid of it or trade it off. It comes loaded already inside the system. no code or nothing

No luck at the Chicago West Loop Target, even though the web tool shows the Pokemon Bundle in stock there.

Anybody tried PMing this at BestBuy or Toys R Us? If so, any luck?

So the 2DS is on sale. I went to one of my local Targets. I saw the sign they used saying $99 Pokemon X 2DS bundle. I asked for a stock check. They told me no and pulled the sign. Said they haven't had it in for a long time.

I check CAG and found a online search link and it showed it was available at another nearby near me. I called and they said they didn't have it.

Should I try calling tomorrow when they open and try asking again, or should I just go there and show them the search on my phone that says they have it in stock.

Could it be possible to ask for a subsitute?

I read some were able to get a physical copy instead for the same price.

What should I do, don't want to waste my time going down there and come out empty handed.

So the 2DS is on sale. I went to one of my local Targets. I saw the sign they used saying $99 Pokemon X 2DS bundle. I asked for a stock check. They told me no and pulled the sign. Said they haven't had it in for a long time.

I check CAG and found a online search link and it showed it was available at another nearby near me. I called and they said they didn't have it.

Should I try calling tomorrow when they open and try asking again, or should I just go there and show them the search on my phone that says they have it in stock.

Could it be possible to ask for a subsitute?

I read some were able to get a physical copy instead for the same price.

What should I do, don't want to waste my time going down there and come out empty handed.
I'd call again but if they don't have it I wouldn't bother going in the inventory checker could just be showing outdated stock and it's not worth the hassle of driving down again when they already said they had no stock.

I can't see them offering a substitute just because an inventory checker says it's still in stock, that's probably the websites fault over the stores.

Would this sale also work on the 'Sea Green' 2DS? Or is it only for a select bundle/one that Target put together.

Judging by the previous poster. There seems to be issues with the promotion. I was looking forward to getting my hand on one. Specifically the 'Sea Green' color since I have a Birthday coming up in 4 days.

Any idea how long the promotion lasts?

EDIT: The Target site answered my question if it includes the Sea Green 2DS. However, they seem to be back ordered for that specific color and I'm not exactly that intrigued by the other colors. 

bread's done
Back