So my cat needs surgery for a tumor...

beane316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
372 (100%)
I'm not one that normally asks for charity but with just having my car repaired, I don't have the money to get my cat the immediate surgery she needs. If anyone here could share my link and pass it around I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys and gals.

http://www.gofundme.com/906s5k

I have several items I'm going to try to sale. I was wondering if anyone thought having a donation drive with the top giver receiving first pick of a prizes was a good idea or if it would be better to just have a game sale?

I have several items I'm going to try to sale. I was wondering if anyone thought having a donation drive with the top giver receiving first pick of a prizes was a good idea or if it would be better to just have a game sale?
Make sure you get someone who knows what the fuck they are doing. Back in 1998 i found a lump on my cat and they operated on them finding tumors in their gut (sadly the cat only lasted 3 months after the operation) BUT we knew if you find a lump its probally cancer. So back in 2006 we had another cat with a lump and we took it in. The jack ass doctor said they had to use a needle to take a test of the tumor to see what was in it. So they stick a needle in the cat and put it back on the table. About 2 mins later you can see this little pool of blood coming out from under the cat. The broke the tumor open and the cat was bleeding all over the table. Cat die like a week or two later cause the jack ass of a doctor broke open the tumor flooding the poor cat with cancer.

Hey man, sorry to hear about Libby. My cat of 8 years passed away recently from cancer as well; heartbreaking couple of days, especially since we couldn't afford the treatment he might have needed and I wasn't and couldn't be there when he left . Unfortunately, I can't really donate any right now, but I shared your link on Twitter. I hope you get some money to help you out. It's awful to have to deal with this situation affecting a loved one.

Thanks for the advice and shares! Libby had successful recovery surgery yesterday. They found 3 tumors after they got in there but they said the X-ray and blood work both looked good. She goes Friday to get the drainage tubes removed and goes back a week later for the stitches. 7-10 days we will know what the biopsy shows and go from there. Thanks again for the posts, guys!

bread's done
Back