Xbox One with Kinect and Forza 5 $447.00+Tax Free Shipping @Sams Club

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Xbox One with Kinect and Forza 5 $447.00+Tax Free Shipping @Sams Club

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/xbox-one-bndle-forza-5-token/prod13520029.ip?navAction=

xiOGlEK.png

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Haha.. Not a bad price though. This damn price fluctuates so much.. It takes away from someone who's on the edge. Might as well wait, considering there are no good Next Gen exclusives.

^^ Haha.. Not a bad price though. This damn price fluctuates so much.. It takes away from someone who's on the edge. Might as well wait, considering there are no good Next Gen exclusives.
Exactly what I've said since day one. Had a PS4 preordered for launch but canceled it after I realized how silly it is to buy it with no games on the short term horizon. And no, third party games that are on every other console don't count in my eyes. As far as I see it, the PS4 has three games out, knack, killzone, and infamous. And friends who bought an xbone tell me it just is used for netflix and arcade games, at this point for many people it's a complete waste of money. Plus, PS3/360 games look fantastic even today, the catalog is so vast, and with so many new releases still coming out for older hardware, there isn't much of a reason to jump ship.

bread's done
Back