* * * - - 2 votes

GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

Godzilla

#1 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35107 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

Movie of the year 2014

godzilla2014-textless-poster.JPG

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#2 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6649 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Now streaming Neverwinter live on Twitch

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

Planning on seeing it at some point, but my cheapness/$5 Tuesdays make it so this weekend will not be that time. Interested in seeing what you think about it.

I'll probably watch some of those Hulu/Amazon ones sometime as well, I know I've seen a couple but just don't remember which ones. 

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#3 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35107 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

Watch all of them.

#4 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5518 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

Going tonight at 8. Let's see how crappy it is.

#5 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6649 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Now streaming Neverwinter live on Twitch

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

Watch all of them.

Sounds like a plan, I'll get right on that.

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#6 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35107 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Going tonight at 8. Let's see how crappy it is.

Probably not at all.

Sounds like a plan, I'll get right on that.

Do it immediately.

#7 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11924 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

well, mario kart 8 review is out. it looks well received. lets see if it can save the nintendo wii-u in sales

#8 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16208 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

All Dot does is spoiler Arrow for me. He's kind of an ass.

I haven't seen Shield since what's her name got shot spoilers.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#9 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16208 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:58 PM

NAR is already wrecking shop.

Liquid is done.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#10 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35107 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

10350332_10152360106946117_5971517350039

#11 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16208 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#12 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16208 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:00 PM

aceeb_1311426.jpg0fa14_1311427.jpga7464_1311431.jpg90c44_1311432.jpge6d34_1311433.jpg

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#13 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

I've worked 41 hours since Monday. Tomorrow will be 9 or 10 hours of straight overtime, and I've gotta work Saturday until noon too. 

Dat money. 

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#14 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

And I want to see Godzilla. 

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#15 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35107 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

And I want to see Godzilla. 

Date night

#16 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16208 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:16 PM

Whoknows works 9 hours a week.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#17 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35107 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

aLK3EEg_460sa.gif

#18 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4816 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

And still whoknows isn't rocking the godzilla avatar.

#19 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35107 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

I don't want people to think I just started liking Godzilla because of the new movie.

#20 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17081 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:13 PM

or started liking godzilla at all

don't worry dawg they'll see more of godzilla in your avatar than they do in the movie

#21 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17081 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

godzilla won  cause he wore armor and carried a big fucking sword

#22 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2028 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:33 AM

Avril haf a phobia... a Haphephobia.

#23 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2028 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:50 AM

You guys getting compared to the AWD crew, that's not good

Waaaohhhw... I hope you quoted 'correctly,' so that there was no notification for this crap.

#24 Beatles93   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   2220 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago   Has been playing New Super Mario Bros. U
Wii

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:56 AM

im sure i did

#25 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16208 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:56 AM

whocares

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#26 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16208 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:57 AM

whoknows

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#27 Beatles93   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   2220 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago   Has been playing New Super Mario Bros. U
Wii

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

are you saying who cares about whoknows?

#28 robodobo  

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:33 AM

I don't want people to think I just started liking Godzilla because of the new movie.

Honorary zilla for GGT 318, whozilla

#29 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

oh hai gaiz

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#30 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4816 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

what the Fuck is with people in the deals forum making threads for "I got XXX for $YY on Amazon Warehouse Deals?".  No shit people, this is a deals forum and Amazon Warehouse sells cheap lightly used items.