Not sure what to do with your coins? I'm a bit bias as I thoroughly enjoy strategy driven games... but here's my list of recommendations!
Autumn Dynasty ($4.99)
- Best RTS game available on Android right now. Hands down. Might even be one of the best RTS games I've played in the last decade. It's a damn good game.
Devil's Attorney ($1.99)
- Strategy courtroom game. Silly game on the surface, but very complex and underrated. Original to the core. If you have points to burn, you wouldn't regret trying this one out!
Anomaly Korea ($3.99)
- Best Anomaly available.
Star Command ($2.99)
- Unique starship simulation/strategy game. Not the best, but you'll get some enjoyment out of it.
Dungeon Village ($4.50)
- Get your charger ready... because you'll be playing this one for a while. WARNING: Seriously addicting.
Game Dev Story ($2.50)
- If you haven't already played it, what are you waiting for? Get to it!
Riptide GP2 ($2.99)
- Personally, my favorite racer on the market. It's not just a silly racer, it's got tons of options that will keep you playing for a while.
- Silly tower defense game. Highly enjoyable.
- My wife can't stop playing. I guess that means its good?
Out There ($1.99)
- Good reviews. Haven't played this one enough to share my verdict on it. Recommended by a few friends, so I ended up downloading it!
Fieldrunners HD ($2.99)
- Non-linear, open ended tower defense game. Challenging and very fun!
The Bard's Tale ($2.99)
- Stupid funny. Clever dialogue and interesting story. Worthy of at least one playthrough.
- 2D Minecraft with more options. But you already knew that.
Minecraft Pocket Edition ($6.99)
- Fan of the original? Enjoy this "lite" version on-the-go!
Monster Wars/Legendary Wars ($0.99/each)
- Deep tower defense games. Lots and lots of options to tinker with. Highly enjoyable!