WiiU 32GB Deluxe w/ Lego City Undercover & Nintendoland [email protected] No Tax Free Shipping

Game is $40 on Amazon in case anyone wants to know the savings. This looks better than the refurbished one from Nintendo depending if Rakuten charges tax or not. Nintendo Store was $205 and most people were getting charged taxed.

Compared to the MK8 Bundle if you want the controller and the game that's a better deal as combined they're worth $85-$95 and you get the Wii Wheel too.

I thought this was at Best Buy, I read the text notification really fast. No go for me. I have $75 BBY gift card that I want to use towards a Wii-U system.

Oh god this is tempting. I'm going to have to wait for E3 though, it's only a matter of time until there's a massive price drop.

Call me crazy, but there's a serious fear of mine that the wii u will actually fail. As in, not even last long enough for a single original zelda or metroid before nintendo pulls the plug and starts fresh with an actual nex gen system that will attract 3rd party.

When the Wii U cant even get the latest maddens or COD on it, that's a bad sign

Already OOS
Good. I was tempted and your points above make a lot of sense. Lego City Undercover is actually top of my list for the console (mostly for the kids), so this was more tempting than other deals i've seen. But once the Mario Kart excitement has died down, there may be some great deals to be had.

If anyone that said they were waiting for it to hit $250, this was your chance. Lego City Undercover is a great game that is only held back by its long loading times

bread's done
Back