- - - - -

Mejier 3DSXL 169.99 2DS 99.99 and Meperks 20 off Genral Merchandise Coupon 5/16-5/17

#1 kilenem   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   207 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:54 AM

Lets time I went to Meijer the 3DS XL and 2DS were on sale.

The coupon is for 3 off $15, 5 off of $25, 10 off 50 20 off of 99.99. The coupon doesn't say it excludes electronics so it should work. I'll try tomorrow. 

#2 srac84   Gamer MD CAGiversary!   925 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:10 AM

Cool should be good for amazon cards and psn as well

#3 ThusSpokeZarathustra   Listen to the tiny trollop! CAGiversary!   869 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:17 AM

It's only off of one item though, which sucks. They specifically highlighted "ONE" general merchandise item.

#4 srac84   Gamer MD CAGiversary!   925 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:18 AM

So separate transactions man that's how we always do it..just do it at self check out

#5 ThusSpokeZarathustra   Listen to the tiny trollop! CAGiversary!   869 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:21 AM

So separate transactions man that's how we always do it..just do it at self check out

It can be used multiple times? The last time I tried, the coupon disappeared after one use.

#6 theemadgamer   SILENCE! I keel you! CAGiversary!   697 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:21 AM

Cool should be good for amazon cards and psn as well

IN the past it has always worked for Amazon cards, today it did not.  Cashier said they excluded all cards and transaction didn't register discount after entering my Mperks credentials.

#7 srac84   Gamer MD CAGiversary!   925 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:29 AM

Really.. that sucks I guess we will wait for more ppl to confirm its no longer working :(

#8 Helldweller87   Shots Fired CAGiversary!   565 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Helldweller87

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:34 AM

Yeah i tried to get a $50 amazon card this evening with no luck.  I couldn't even use my mperk reward coupon i had sitting on my account when i rang it up.  I know i used some rewards perks i had last month to get a $25 amazon card real cheap so this change has happen recently.

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

776390.png

776391.png

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Helldweller  Easy way to get free Gift Cards.  Check out this link.

#9 srac84   Gamer MD CAGiversary!   925 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:01 AM

Damn it... I guess it was nice while it lasted :(

#10 Corvin   ...of Gilead CAGiversary!   5001 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

I can confirm the $169 price for the 3DSXL.  Unfortunately it's only the standard colors.  Yoshi, Mickey, et al are not included.  

#11 mokmoof   Me Bil CAGiversary!   1415 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

I can confirm the $169 price for the 3DSXL.  Unfortunately it's only the standard colors.  Yoshi, Mickey, et al are not included.  

Does it stack with the $20 off coupon?

Shameless self-promotion: I write words at the Everybody's Talking at Once blog and cast pods on the ETAO Podcast. They're about games, among other things!

#12 DetroitSportsFan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

DetroitSportsFan

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

Any luck with PSN/Xbox Live cards?

#13 AlanSaysYo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   545 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

It can be used multiple times? The last time I tried, the coupon disappeared after one use.

You can go on the website and print off the coupons. For some reason the mperks app shows it as one coupon that will disappear after one use. But the paper ad shows four coupons - one for each level - and states each coupon is good for one item. If you print out multiples (or grab multiple ads in store) you could do as many separate transactions as you wanted.

#14 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   977 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

I tried yesterday on some Amazon Kindle cards (cuz it always worked before) and the coupons weren't working. It seems, unfortunately, that they have found a way to fix it so the discount doesn't come off cards anymore....which REALLY, really sucks..... :(

:360: None  :xb1: Destiny, Halo: MCC, Sunset Overdrive
:ps3: None :ps4: Bloodborne, Borderlands: Handsome Collection, Destiny, DMC: Definitive, Dying Light, GTAV, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
:wii: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros  :3ds:  Super Smash 3DS, Tomodachi Life, Zelda: Link Between Worlds
:psp: None

#15 ThusSpokeZarathustra   Listen to the tiny trollop! CAGiversary!   869 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

You can go on the website and print off the coupons. For some reason the mperks app shows it as one coupon that will disappear after one use. But the paper ad shows four coupons - one for each level - and states each coupon is good for one item. If you print out multiples (or grab multiple ads in store) you could do as many separate transactions as you wanted.

Oh yeah, you're right. I remember they have these little coupon papers with them by the registers that they just scan, right?

#16 Corvin   ...of Gilead CAGiversary!   5001 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

Does it stack with the $20 off coupon?

It's a sale price so I don't see why not.  I didn't buy one.  I'm only interested in the Yoshi one.

#17 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   26927 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

I tried yesterday on some Amazon Kindle cards (cuz it always worked before) and the coupons weren't working. It seems, unfortunately, that they have found a way to fix it so the discount doesn't come off cards anymore....which REALLY, really sucks..... :(

these coupons will NO LONGER WORK on   XBOX  PSN  E shop  cards or amazon cards 

WOOOO I STINK

#18 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   977 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

these coupons will NO LONGER WORK on   XBOX  PSN  E shop  cards or amazon cards

Right, I figured that out. It used to work on amazon and was the best deal. I don't understand what it will even work on anymore...

:360: None  :xb1: Destiny, Halo: MCC, Sunset Overdrive
:ps3: None :ps4: Bloodborne, Borderlands: Handsome Collection, Destiny, DMC: Definitive, Dying Light, GTAV, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
:wii: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros  :3ds:  Super Smash 3DS, Tomodachi Life, Zelda: Link Between Worlds
:psp: None

#19 Snowball21   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Snowball21

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:06 AM

The Meijer by my work had Apple brand USB SuperDrives clearanced 20% off and the $10 off coupon worked on it as well.

#20 sethrhf   The Watcher CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:19 AM

All discounts on all cards in store ended May 13.  

No discounts or promos will work with these anymore. Mperks or credit card.  Phone cards,game cards,Amazon, Itunes,Google Play, ect. Pretty much all cards in store 

I got a letter from Meijer telling me this at the beginning of May. 

I was able to use this one last time on the May 9-10 15% off credit card.   Great while it lasted.