inFAMOUS: Second Son - Limited Edition(?) $49.99 @Frys

metaphysicalstyles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Just stumbled upon this.

http://www.frys.com/product/8004714?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Says "Limited Edition," but both standard and limited editions feature the same cover art (to my understanding). Might be a gamble, but $49.99 is a fairly decent deal. Standard Edition currently priced at $56.99 on Amazon, with the Limited Edition currently at $59.99.

NOTE: The "Limited Edition" is different from the "Collector's Edition."

Also, free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the best buys in Michigan price match Frys? I know it's listed as one of their online competitors, but I thought I remember hearing before that a Frys price match got rejected because it's not a "local" competitor.

Do the best buys in Michigan price match Frys? I know it's listed as one of their online competitors, but I thought I remember hearing before that a Frys price match got rejected because it's not a "local" competitor.
If it's listed by name on BBY.com in the PM policy then there's no reason they shouldn't but will have to be on stock for shipping if the manager wants to be a stickler.

If you have GCU, no point in PMing it since it would be $48 with the 20% off.

bread's done
Back