Amazon buy PSN card get 5 buck amazon digital game credit YMMV

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
s a purchaser of select games from Amazon Digital Games you have earned a $5 credit valid towards games or applications from the Amazon Appstore for Android. We have added the promotional credit to your account and we will automatically apply the balance of your credit to your purchase. Limit one promotional credit per customer

picked up a 10 buck PSN card and got this email

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, it works (for both app and MP3 credit)--thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a purchaser of select games from Amazon Digital Games you have earned a $5 credit valid towards games or applications from the Amazon Appstore for Android. We have added the promotional credit to your account and we will automatically apply the balance of your credit to your purchase. Limit one promotional credit per customer

picked up a 10 buck PSN card and got this email
Any idea what qualifies to trigger the promo? Possibly Xbox credit? Possibly only from Amazon?

If we can figure out what causes the free credit, I want in too!  :p  If not, I'm not gonna bother (although nothing to lose I suppose... just don't need the PSN credit at the moment)

I think if you have an amazon android market account, that is what might be the trigger.?

I think if you have an amazon android market account, that is what might be the trigger.?
nope thats not the trigger cause my first amazon account got it (where i have no android hooked to it) so i used my 2nd account to get another 5.... Sadly that first 5 will never be used

Any idea what qualifies to trigger the promo? Possibly Xbox credit? Possibly only from Amazon?
It's not just digital credit, this is the same promotion that if you buy a digital PC game you should get as well. I got the credit for the copy of NBA 2K14 I bought a week or two ago but not the second copy I bought or the $10 PSN code I just bought. It's likely one per account and shared across the various digital gaming stuff.

bread's done
Back