Free Xbox Live - Skittle Updated

Never recieved a code in my email.

Attempted a second time to see if maybe I simply got an error, however it tells me I already recieved a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been informed multiple people are having issues when using hotmail, live, or msn emails (mine never came through on an msn email). Hadn't heard anyone else having issues with Gmail though.
I'll try to give an update on how things go with a yahoo and gmail email later today (if I get two, you can be sure I'll post the other in the free trial thread).

Update:

Yahoo got me my code, gmail did not.

If you want to get multiple codes (Which you shouldn't it's wrong, -wink-), just clear your cookies and use another email.

Are Hotmail addresses useable yet?

Goddamn stupid how a MICROSOFT based promotion isnt even compatible with its own email service.
Yes Hotmail and Outlook accounts will not get you anywhere with this promo; even if you disable spam blockers - still, it doesn't work.

So use email provider that is not heavy on spam regulation.

It works like a charm for the first time. Never tried for second time yet. Will check and let you know if it works for the second time.

My first post! I hope it helps someone! Let me know when it stops working.

65S2J

1-week XBL Gold exp. 7/31/14

EDIT: You must enter the code at skittles.com/xbox

Ok, so... not sure if that other one ('65S2J') is still working or not.. so here is another! 

N2K24

Edit: You must enter the code at skittles.com/xbox

[quote name="Hatty Hattington" post="11887466" timestamp="1404247935"]Invalid Address?[/quote]
No just every time I try it it says I've already received a code, I use different emails but idk
It's being dumb ill try again though

[quote name="Hatty Hattington" post="11887466" timestamp="1404247935"]Invalid Address?[/quote]Yeah, it's not working can someone help me?

Yeah. I tried new emails. Cleared my cookies. Cleared my history. Used the incognito window. And it still hopes I enjoyed my ride.

I'M NOT ENJOYING MY RIDE UNTIL I GET THE DAMN CODE

A couple more for your pleasure! 

72WN4

DH617

Ok, not sure if anyone is using these or not, but I'll keep putting some up every couple days.

Here is a couple more new ones for ya'll!

7M74X

CD7C4

And for good measure since I dunno if they are still good or not... all the codes I've previously posted. Please let me know if they stop working!

65S2J
N2K24
72WN4
DH617

Enjoy your time on xbox live, and add me for titanfall -- Hypertoken77!

This... I've only been able to get one code a day for the past few days now. Different browsers, emails, addresses... Nothing works.
For me, using fake addresses with matching zip codes/city works.

I can get one (or more if needed) for someone if they give me something in return.

First come first served ~

dlp3dh.jpg

The above code was obtained using one of the old codes from my previous posts. So they must still be good!

TO GET THE CODES MORE THAN ONE TIME:

YOU MUST CLEAR YOUR COOKIES - USE A DIFFERENT EMAIL - AND A DIFFERENT ADDRESS (Just change the # of your address and use your neighbors so that its valid!) This is worked for me, and others! 

Please let us know that you've used it!

bread's done
Back