Xbox One + Forza 5 + Additional Game $500

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Searched and didn't find anything so apologies if repost.

Walmart has the regular Xbox One console for $500 which includes the Forza 5 digital code. Additionally they're letting you add one additional game at no extra cost which seems like a good deal to me. Shipping is free.

Might be one of the better Xbox One console deals around since the FRY's bundle is OOS for shipping, if you've been thinking about getting a Kinectless SKU you spend more for this but if you value those games at $40 each you won't be far behind and you'll get Kinect.

Choices for games include:

Titanfall, COD Ghosts, BattleField4, Fifa 14, Madden NFL 25, NBA 2K14, Assassin's Creed 4, NBA Live 14, Need for Speed Rivals, Fighter Within, Just Dance 2014, Lego Marvel, Lego Movie Videogame, Thief, Zumba Fitness, Angry Birds Star Wars, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, and Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Kinect-Console-w-Forza-5-Download-and-Bonus-Choice-of-Game-119-Value/25886195

Not bad, makes me wish I got in on that Gears 3 and NNK trade not too long ago lol.

Still kinda hard to pull the trigger considering the games included aren't really holding much value, $40 recently.. Pretty much saving 85.. Still have to include tax though.

Pretty much an X1 with kinect for ~400.
Pretty solid for those with enough credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad, makes me wish I got in on that Gears 3 and NNK trade not too long ago lol.

Still kinda hard to pull the trigger considering the games included aren't really holding much value, $40 recently.. Pretty much saving 85.. Still have to include tax though.

Pretty much an X1 with kinect for ~400.
Pretty solid for those with enough credit.
It's worth noting that according to triple C Forza 5 has never been below $40 and Titanfall's lowest has been $36. So their value hasn't really changed much since their respective launches.

Forza is the one thing that makes me consider this because there's no PS4 racing game until fall and I'm tired of NFS Rivals. What'st the deal with Titanfall, no campaign and bots only on the maps?

Forza is the one thing that makes me consider this because there's no PS4 racing game until fall and I'm tired of NFS Rivals. What'st the deal with Titanfall, no campaign and bots only on the maps?
Well technically it has a multiplayer campaign to it but that isn't very long. Honestly the whole bot argument pretty much died when the game launched, they don't affect matches nearly to the degree people assumed they would and they really keep the game action packed. Personally I think they made the right call adding them and limiting the player count. Having any more players, and through them additional titans on the maps would have made everything feel cluttered and messier.

There is a "campaign" which is just a series of regular multiplayer matches with some random radio chatter voiced over on top of it. Obviously, since the "campaign" requires other people for the multiplayer matches, there is no offiline single player campaign. There is also no offline mode where you only fight against bots.

bread's done
Back