Tomodochi life early access! Check your email!

HOLY SHIT! CHECK MY EMAIL??!!!! Hell I never thought of that before!.................damn my inbox is full! I hadnt checked it since the last time cag told me to.

Like a demo? Or a full version?
Damn. Nothing here. I'm also Platinum.
demo there is no way they are given the full game away.

You might as well also say the demo will be out for all either THIS THURSDAY OR NEXT
It's just early access to the demo.
HOLY SHIT! CHECK MY EMAIL??!!!! Hell I never thought of that before!.................damn my inbox is full! I hadnt checked it since the last time cag told me to.
I didn't get the email...probably because I'm gay :p
DEMO
uyFDxi6.jpg

Nintendo of America is distributing a special access code for a demo of Tomodachi Life to a select group of Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status (those who have earned 600 Coins or more during the current fiscal year). The demo, entitled Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version, will allow you to transfer your Miis (as well as a special bonus item) to the full version of the game when it debuts on 6th June.

Not all Platinum members will get a crack at Move-In Version, however, as the verbage "select group" indicates; the emails also seem to suggest that those who have Animal Crossing: New Leaf registered have a higher chance of being selected for the demo distribution.

It's currently unknown whether or not a similar distribution is happening in other parts of the world — 'Platinum' status doesn't even exist in Club Nintendo outside North America — but hopefully a demo of some sort will make its way to the European and Australian market sooner or later. Give us a shout if you received the special email from Nintendo, and let us know how excited you are to try the new demo!

DEMO
uyFDxi6.jpg

Nintendo of America is distributing a special access code for a demo of Tomodachi Life to a select group of Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status (those who have earned 600 Coins or more during the current fiscal year). The demo, entitled Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version, will allow you to transfer your Miis (as well as a special bonus item) to the full version of the game when it debuts on 6th June.
Not all Platinum members will get a crack at Move-In Version, however, as the verbage "select group" indicates; the emails also seem to suggest that those who have Animal Crossing: New Leaf registered have a higher chance of being selected for the demo distribution.
It's currently unknown whether or not a similar distribution is happening in other parts of the world — 'Platinum' status doesn't even exist in Club Nintendo outside North America — but hopefully a demo of some sort will make its way to the European and Australian market sooner or later. Give us a shout if you received the special email from Nintendo, and let us know how excited you are to try the new demo!
I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf registered, I am a platinum member, and my luggage combination is 1234. Yet no sign of any e-mail, what a bummer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been plat every year they have offered the club so maybe that has something to do with it.

I've been play every year they have offered the club so maybe that has something to do with it.
Does not matter - I've hit platinum every year, registered New Leaf (as well as City Folk and Wild World), but I did not get an email. It's probably a relatively random selection of people who registered New Leaf.

Are they considering Platinum Members for those who cleared platinum last cycle ending June 2013 or this coming cycle ending June 2014? I'm not Platinum for this coming cycle, but I've got enough codes to get me there whenever I feel like it, and then some. Would be lame if this was not considering this who hit Platinum last year, and who will likely do so again this year.

Does not matter - I've hit platinum every year, registered New Leaf (as well as City Folk and Wild World), but I did not get an email. It's probably a relatively random selection of people who registered New Leaf.
Why even bother limiting it? Should just give it to all the platinum members, more chances to hook purchases.

I already finished the demo. It's about 20 minutes of content and not really enough to feel the demo is even worth it. You get to have up to three miis and solve 5 problems total (I'm hungry, I want furniture, etc.). Really wish there was a bit more to get a better idea of the content of the game. As is it feels like it may be kind of shallow.

I think you need to have had registered Animal Crossing: New Leaf as well.
Got that too.

Tomodachi Life is actually up for Intend to Buy, so let Nintendo know how you feel about this and their Social Commentary in their survey.

DEMO
uyFDxi6.jpg

I can see this ending very badly for nintendo. How SUE happy people are today someone will sue saying its UNFAIR that some people get it while other dont. Wait and watch

bread's done
Back