BJs Clearance WiiU accessories & more(YMMV)

Nightshde

CAGiversary!
I was at BJs yesterday and decided to check out the electronics section and found that just about all video game items they had were on clearance. Not sure if they are clearing out stock or are getting rid of video games all together but they had some pretty good deals.

[attachment=5180:WP_20140519_002.jpg]

Just about everything for Wii U is on sale:

Wii U Remote Plus - $19.98

Nyko Pro Controller - $9.98 (Normally $35)

Nintendo Pro Controller - $24.98

Nyko Pro Controller charger - $9.98

They also had a few headsets as well:

Universal Elite Gaming Headset - $14.98

Turtle Beach X32 - $29.98

Turtle Beach X42 - $59.98

They don't have many games but there were a few that stood out:

COD Ghosts [All consoles] - $19.98

Madden NFL 25 [All consoles] - $19.98

BF4 [All consoles] - $29.98

Just Dance 2014 Wii U - $19.98

There was also Skylanders Giants Starter but I don't remember the price.

I already picked up one of the Nyko pro controllers to test out and it feels pretty good and works great so I might run by again today or tomorrow and pick up another and the charging stand. I also have a second BJs close by so I may check them out this weekend to see if they have any clearance games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, even though there is a dedicated thread for this. Thanks for the heads up, might pick up 2 pro controllers at that price.

Edit: Just realized that those Nyko controllers are identical to 360 controllers. Might have to jump on those!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at BJs yesterday and decided to check out the electronics section and found that just about all video game items they had were on clearance. Not sure if they are clearing out stock or are getting rid of video games all together but they had some pretty good deals.

attachicon.gif
WP_20140519_002.jpg

Just about everything for Wii U is on sale:

Wii U Remote Plus - $19.98

Nyko Pro Controller - $9.98 (Normally $35)

Nintendo Pro Controller - $24.98

Nyko Pro Controller charger - $9.98

They also had a few headsets as well:

Universal Elite Gaming Headset - $14.98

Turtle Beach X32 - $29.98

Turtle Beach X42 - $59.98

They don't have many games but there were a few that stood out:

COD Ghosts [All consoles] - $19.98

Madden NFL 25 [All consoles] - $19.98

BF4 [All consoles] - $29.98

Just Dance 2014 Wii U - $19.98

There was also Skylanders Giants Starter but I don't remember the price.

I already picked up one of the Nyko pro controllers to test out and it feels pretty good and works great so I might run by again today or tomorrow and pick up another and the charging stand. I also have a second BJs close by so I may check them out this weekend to see if they have any clearance games.
nice prices but it actually belong here in the dedicated Thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327346-bjs-markdowns-ymmv/

Ah, I tried searching for a BJs thread but since it won't search for 3 letter words I didn't see it. Will remember that for next time.

My BJs had a wholeee lot of Madden NFL 25 (360) and Ghosts (PS3) and 2 Diablo (PS3) left.  That was it :(  I would've been down for Ghosts (360) for $20, maybe Madden (PS4).  Bummer.

It looked ransacked, the glass case where they usually kept newer games was just gone. 

According to slickdeals, they have 2DS at $50. YMMV on that one, but I might get a trial membership just for this.
Well the nice thing about BJs is you can actually go into the store even if you don't have a membership to check out prices unlike Sams where they won't let you past the door like it is some VIP lounge.

bread's done
Back