Free $3 (300 Coins) Amazon AppStore Credit by Simply Clicking on Book YMMV Check Eligibility in Thread OP

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Free $3 (300 Coins) Amazon AppStore Credit by Clicking Simply Clicking on Book YMMV Check Eligibility in Thread OP

Get $3 in Amazon Coins through 6/2/2014 by clicking on a book featured in Children's Summer Reading. Amazon Coins will be delivered to your Amazon.com account within 48 hours. Offer is valid once per customer. View Amazon Coins Terms & Conditions.

It Seem to be a Targeted Offer to Select Amazon Accounts: CHECK ELIGIBILITY AT THIS LINK: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=9039580011 If you are eligible then it should say Get $3 in Amazon Coins right underneath "Summer Reading For Kids" as shown in the picture below.

yFteFa6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an idea  of what to spend all these coins on? Amazon app store is kinda lacking, theres angry birds and cut the rope and stuff, but not much else. I picked up Plague INC, but only a buck. I like some of the board games like monopoly and game of life (monopoly millionaire sucks, get the original) but I dont see much else to buy and I have $25 worth of coins left.

Anyone have an idea of what to spend all these coins on? Amazon app store is kinda lacking, theres angry birds and cut the rope and stuff, but not much else. I picked up Plague INC, but only a buck. I like some of the board games like monopoly and game of life (monopoly millionaire sucks, get the original) but I dont see much else to buy and I have $25 worth of coins left.
Grand theft auto III and vice city, Minecraft, Plex, Spider-Man, NBA 2k14, Modern Combat 4, The Dark Knight. That should do it if you want to use 'em up. But seriously they were free so I don't know how you can complain.

Funny, I would have thought since I'm an Amazon Mom account i would be eligible, but I'm not

Oh well :(
lol, I was going to guess it was Amazon mom related, but I guess not. I've recently bought kid stuff for my nephew, but no offer for me either. Guess the Amazon drones aren't doing their job.

bread's done
Back