Best Buy GCU 2 years $60 (50% discount) ***All Questions Answered in OP***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy GCU 2 years $60 (50% discount) ***All Questions Answered in OP***

THE SALE STARTS: May 25th until May 31st.

Yes I'm aware this already been posted before in another thread but there to many unanswered questions in that thread getting buried leaving lots of Cags to ask questions several times which should of been answered in OP with small Misinformation such as the @Gamer Magazine being a part of the Membership Which it is not. @Gamer Magazine is discontinued and the last issue ever was sent to eligible members this month.

Q: What are the benefits of My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked?

A: Our Gamers Club Unlocked benefits have been upgraded.

• Get 20% off new video games for 2 full years (NEW) (NEW GAMES MEANING ANY SEALED UNOPENED GAME NO MATTER HOW OLD AS LONG AS IT NEW)
  • Get 2x base points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories
  • Get 2 points for every dollar when you trade-in games
  • Get points on gaming consoles
  • Redeem Reward Certificates on nearly everything at Best Buy, including special money-saving exclusive offers
  • 10% bonus trade-in credit on your video game software trade-ins
  • 10% off pre-owned games
  • Buy two, get the third free on pre-owned games via special welcome coupon
  • Save 50% on a new strategy guide via special welcome coupon
Q: Once I am a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, is there a limit to how many new video games I can buy with my 20% discount?

A: Yes. Members are limited to 3 copies of any one title (example: 2 copies for PS4, 1 copy for Xbox 360 = 3 total). IMPORTANT TO NOTE: LIMITED AND COLLECTOR VERSIONS DO COUNT AGAINST THIS LIMIT JUST LIKE A VANILLA COPY WOULD

Q: If I have already pre-ordered games, will the 20% off be applied to those orders?
A: This will depend on whether you placed these pre-orders in-store or through BestBuy.com

• In-Store:
    If you pre-ordered in-store, you will receive the 20% off benefit as long as you are an active Gamers Club Unlocked member when you pick up your pre-order. You will need to ensure your My Best Buy account is added to the purchase when the game is picked up.
  • BestBuy.com:
    If you pre-ordered on BestBuy.com for either Store Pickup or shipping, we are not able to add this benefit to your existing order. You will need to either cancel and re-do your pre-order or return and repurchase the game once it is fulfilled to get the 20% off. To receive this benefit going forward, you will need to ensure that you are signed in to your BestBuy.com account when you place an order and have your My Best Buy account linked to your BestBuy.com account.
Q: Can the 20% off benefit be combined with a price match?
A:
You would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. 

OTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: If I Already Have a Subscription can I Buy This Renewal And Stack on To My Current Membership?

A: YES, Memberships Will Stack I Would Recommend only having two (for a total of 4 years) to Be Stacked Though

Q: Does The Computers Automatically Stop The Discount From Applying After My Third Purchase of Same Title?

A: No, The Computers both instore or online WILL NOT. It is up to each GCU Members to Keep Track somehow of there purchases on there own to Make sure they Don't go over The 3 Games Per Title Limit due to Risk of Banning.

Q: Does the 20% Include Accessories or Game Currency Cards (XBLA, PSN, STEAM,E-SHOP, ETC)?

A: NO, The 20% Off does not work on these Items.

Q: Does the 20% Work On Digital Games, Add-ons, Or Other Digital Gaming Items?

A: NO, It Does Not.

Q: Does GCU Sign-Up Include the @GAMER Magazine & Coupons?

A: No, @Gamer & it associated Coupons has been discontinued. The Last Issue & Coupons were sent out to eligible members for the last month already. After this Month No Members including Former GCU Will continue receiving these coupons.

IF THERE ARE ANY MORE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS I WILL ADD THEM TO OP AS NEEDED TO MAKE IT EASIER AND FASTER FOR PEOPLE TO FIND THERE ANSWERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back