$10 off coupon for Skylanders Swap Force Starter pack

chnandler_bong

Official? CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain
Feedback
479 (100%)
Starting today (I believe), specially marked packages of Frito-Lay Classic Mix and Flavor Mix 20-count variety packs will come with a $10 coupon for SSF Starter Pack (I assume for any and all consoles).  This promotion is in conjunction with a contest to pick a fan-made Skylander to be included with the new release Skylanders Trap Team in October (10/5 in the US, 10/10 in Europe).  Here is a little information about the promotion:

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/05/20/6417456/frito-lay-and-activision-reveal.html

Anyone know if Best Buy would price match Toys R Us, apply GCU, as well as take the $10 off coupon?
no. You can't combine gcu n price match the system won't allow it. It is either use price match or use gcu one or the other not both. It is even listed in the terms of gcu
Target, however, will do this all day long. :)

best buy will price match n use the coupon to but he is also wanting to use his gcu discount which you can't do
I guess I ignored the GCU comment, Target definitely won't do that. :) And if you can find a Best Buy that will PM and accept a coupon, or even a single employee at a Best Buy that will do that, hold on to that relationship for dear life because that is a rare thing. ;)

Anyone know how much these packs usually go for at Sams Club and BJ's? I have a membership at both and would love to grab a "Flavor Mix" pack and use the $10 off coupon at the TRU right down the street on Swap Force for Wii U. I've been wanting some Cool Ranch/Nacho Cheese Doritos and Chili Cheese Fritos for a minute away... lol.

bread's done
Back