eBay Daily Deal- PS4 Console $369.99 FS *NEW* from buysuperdeal

I'm tempted to pull the trigger now but I really had my sights on an Xbox One for next month.. I can still get that too, but I was gonna get the PS4 in July. Hmm....

just for the record i can buy this but i choose not to. so when it goes oos and ya'll cry about it just know i chose not to get it #livinondaedge

just for the record i can buy this but i choose not to. so when it goes oos and ya'll cry about it just know i chose not to get it #livinondaedge
I think most people here are chosing not to get it, myself included. This guy might be reputable but personally, I don't trust it. He'd be taking a loss on them or selling them at cost at this price. Either that or they don't actually exist (or they're stolen property). Personally, I"d just assume wait for a regular deal or a lower price by a company I know of.

I got burned twice on eBay recently. One was a Wii U that never showed and the second was an Xbone that looked like it was kicked down a ditch. Got refunded on both but...I gotta think twice now, even on that $250 Wii U deal that's up atm.

Below is one the feedback. So possible damage and the buyer said other buyer which mean this seller doesn't have them himself maybe? and getting from a third party source who getting them who know where in what conditions:

very bad the box is with damage and you never tell me about my item was in other Buyer:

e***0 ( 13
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
Mar-31-14 07:16

• Reply by buysuperdeal (Apr-08-14 13:19):

we are really sorry about this, please contact us, we will try our best to help.
  PlayStation 4 Console NEW (#191054718837)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice deal but never heard of this seller like everyone else. Luckily with all my new target credit I can wait for a deal from them to pop, hopefully after E3!

Another possibility could be that someone else got their hands on someone else's legitimate ebay and paypal account, will pull all the money out ASAP but never send a product out, and leave paypal footing the bill when they have to issue refunds. But I guess the feedback would suggest they are selling refurb/returned units as new.

Sometimes when a deal seems too good to be true....

Below is one the feedback. So possible damage and the buyer said other buyer which mean this seller doesn't have them himself maybe? and getting from a third party source who getting them who know where in what conditions:

very bad the box is with damage and you never tell me about my item was in other Buyer:

e***0 ( 13
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
Mar-31-14 07:16

• Reply by buysuperdeal (Apr-08-14 13:19):

we are really sorry about this, please contact us, we will try our best to help.
PlayStation 4 Console NEW (#191054718837)
This is sort of what happened to me. They ended up saying that the consoles were sent from another company all together, and that they didn't know they were being shipped in that state. It was true, the company on the box (they shipped it in the damn retail box for crissakes, no extra protection) was not the one listed.

I'd hold my nut on this one.

Nice deal but never heard of this seller like everyone else. Luckily with all my new target credit I can wait for a deal from them to pop, hopefully after E3!
if you have a fry near you get target to price match them. Fry has the ps4 marked to $379.99 right now brand new In stock.

After looking at the negative reviews, turns out these are all open box and returned products... NO BUY
Description is consistent with it being new. The negative reviews aren't even about the PS4. The only review that got a bad rating seems like it was damaged in transit.

Seller seems reliable to me. Great deal.

if you have a fry near you get target to price match them. Fry has the ps4 marked to $379.99 right now brand new In stock.
Which is good, but the point for many folks is to sidestep tax.

Feedback looks good enough for me, but I've vowed to hold off on PS4 until Deep Down (or The Last Guardian - fingers crossed) comes out...assuming it's as good as I think (and hope) it'll be. $369 without tax + about $7 back in eBay bucks is mighty tempting, though.

They didn't charge me tax so I pulled the trigger thinking this is an amazing deal. Then I read through this thread. LOL you guys are scaring meeeee...

Just gonna forget about it until it arrives and hope for the best...

I got burned twice on eBay recently. One was a Wii U that never showed and the second was an Xbone that looked like it was kicked down a ditch. Got refunded on both but...I gotta think twice now, even on that $250 Wii U deal that's up atm.
At least you didn't receive a box of smelly clothes. That's what happened the first time when I bought a used Xbox One from what appeared to be a legit seller with 1 negative many months ago. Got a refund from him after opening a case.

other feedback on the ps4 from this seller: The first one says that system did not work. and box came damage and the 2nd one said the packaging was very bad.

Пришел брак. Консоль не работает. Жду ответа

Buyer:
0***9 ( 3 )
May-16-14 01:44

PlayStation 4 Console (#171315171890)

US $399.99

View Item

Упаковано некачественно, абы как...

Buyer:
s***g ( 21
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
May-16-14 05:35

PlayStation 4 Console (#171315171890)

They didn't charge me tax so I pulled the trigger thinking this is an amazing deal. Then I read through this thread. LOL you guys are scaring meeeee...

no worry your paypal protect (mostly x1 fanboy dont listen) :whistle2:

Went ahead and pulled the trigger. I was going to wait until after E3 to decide between PS4 and Xbox One, but I've been heavily leaning towards PS4 for a while. Hopefully everything works out well and I'll save about $50 from what it would cost me to buy with tax. And if not... I've heard good things about Ebay getting your money back.

379 have been sold. Maybe I just don't know what kind of store the seller is, but I find it hard to believe they have over 379 PS4's on hand.

Bought one.  I wanted to be ready for Natural Doctrine.  $70 off is too good to pass up.  I would have even bought one for $399.99 if I could have found one tax-free.

I'm super picky about packaging, fingerprints, "used" items, etc, too.

379 have been sold. Maybe I just don't know what kind of store the seller is, but I find it hard to believe they have over 379 PS4's on hand.
not every seller keeps their inventory in the basement. there is something called drop shipping.

seems like ps4 cant even sell out on sale anymore. cant believe this deal is still going after like 2 days, and only less than 1k have been sold, and only like 200 in the last ages between looks. i remember when you couldn't find one for 400 lol.

It looks like this is available again, if anybody missed it before. I received mine on Tuesday and it appears brand new and seems to work just fine.

not every seller keeps their inventory in the basement. there is something called drop shipping.
Like I said, I don't know what kind of a store their set up is. Maybe they can ship that many PS4s, or maybe you'll have to wait a bit for them to have access to more consoles. At over 1700 sold it's something I would wonder about.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger now but I really had my sights on an Xbox One for next month.. I can still get that too, but I was gonna get the PS4 in July. Hmm....

Realistically there's no reason to buy either until the fall. More games and guaranteed Black Friday deals.

I just bought one, 1814 sold. I was gonna wait until early August, but I can't pass up the price - it would've been almost $430 with tax here.

Realistically there's no reason to buy either until the fall. More games and guaranteed Black Friday deals.
Yeah and we don't even know they will even be worth it by then either.

2015 is going to be glorious but if e3 isn't great it's going to be a long year till then.

Have you gotten your ps4 yet? Was it actually new? Thanks in advance.

Have you gotten your ps4 yet? Was it actually new? Thanks in advance.
Yeah I got it. I'm honestly not sure if it was new (some people suspect they are refurbished) but the controller had those stickers on it as if it hadn't been used before and when I plugged in the PS4 I had to configure the basic settings...

Yeah I got it. I'm honestly not sure if it was new (some people suspect they are refurbished) but the controller had those stickers on it as if it hadn't been used before and when I plugged in the PS4 I had to configure the basic settings...
Was the playstation seal broken? Did the system itself look new? Were there scratched or blemishes? Sorry, I'm asking so many questions because I just want to know since I ordered one and it's suppose to be delivered on Monday.

bread's done
Back