* * * * * 1 votes

Target Ad 5/25-5/31

#1 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

hi guys, leader of cag here

SAVE $25 WHEN YOU BUY BOTH WATCH_DOGS AND EITHER A 1 YEAR XBOX GOLD OR 1 YEAR PS+

FREE WII U STEERING WHEEL (DA WHITE ONE WITH A MISSING PIECE ON TOP, NOT THE SEXY MARIO ONE) WHEN YOU BUY THE GOTY MARIO KART 8

i have been away for some time. i was caught this time they cornered me in the office but i managed to go into the vents i had to stay there for 3 days because no cell phone signal and the police were there i lived off of cereal when the store closed but the alarm went off so i had to go back into the vents as the police came then i waited for the perfect opportunity to escape through the toilet pipes but i made it #all4u #cummitment

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio

#2 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   548 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

Repost

#3 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   23935 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:45 PM

You were already beaten to the punch, man: http://www.cheapassg...art-8-purchase/

Cloud_Squall78.pngsuper-smash-bros-ike.jpg
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Bloodborne :vita: Tales of Hearts R [NG+]

Last Beaten/Completed Game [4/17]:  :ps3: God of War HD (4.25/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#4 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

You were already beaten to the punch, man: http://www.cheapassg...art-8-purchase/

my formatting is better

mods delete the other thread immediatly 

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio

#5 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   1433 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

You can still post kmarts ad.