Kmart Ad 5/25-5/31- $10 credit(10,000 SYWR pts) w/Purchase of Mario Kart 8, WatchDogs or Wolfenstein

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All credits SYWR points 1,000 points = $1

$400 PS4

$330 Mario Kart 8 WiiU Bundle available on 5/30

$10 credit with purchase of any one of these 3 titles
these $10 points expire on 6/14/14
Wolfenstein
Watchdogs
Mario Kart 8

$200 Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet 8" 32GB

$80 7" Trio Stealth Google Certified Tablet 8GB

$130 10.1 Trio Stealth bluetooth Tablet 8GB

Last edited by a moderator:
The $10 credit offers are in-store only, right? Is there any way to get that additional $10 credit for MK8 if I already preordered it online for $20+ credit back in points more than a month ago?

The $10 credit offers are in-store only, right? Is there any way to get that additional $10 credit for MK8 if I already preordered it online for $20+ credit back in points more than a month ago?
The $20 was for pre-ordering this $10 promo is for the purchase itself unless there`s fine print not in the weekly ad that prohibits the stack I don`t see how they could deny it.

The $20 was for pre-ordering this $10 promo is for the purchase itself unless there`s fine print not in the weekly ad that prohibits the stack I don`t see how they could deny it.
Who could I contact to try for the bonus $10, and how would I go about doing it? Do I wait until I receive my copy, or do I try once the game releases?

Who could I contact to try for the bonus $10, and how would I go about doing it? Do I wait until I receive my copy, or do I try once the game releases?
On 5/30 I`d call CS since you won`t have the luxury of the full week weekly ad being active. If the points aren`t in your account just tell them in the ad it states there`s a $10 pts offer for the purchase that you should be eligble for since you purchased the game while the promo is active.

Still rather unhappy that I waited an extra day to pre-order Watch Dogs and missed the pre-order promotion. Maybe I'll still get it in store since I have $40 of points I have to spend in the next 16 days from pre-ordering Wolfenstein and then can use the $10 of $40 coupon I have. Would have used that in the first place instead of hoping to get a $10 points on $50 coupon today but it was then wanting to charge me $6 shipping. :roll:

On 5/30 I`d call CS since you won`t have the luxury of the full week weekly ad being active. If the points aren`t in your account just tell them in the ad it states there`s a $10 pts offer for the purchase that you should be eligble for since you purchased the game while the promo is active.

Going to depend on the rep he gets if they'll go along with it though, they've always been helpful to me but I know others have had terrible experiences. I could see them denying it though since technically he didn't purchase it during the ad period.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

You guys know more about K-Mart than I do, but based on my experiences I'd be shocked if they honored that, especially considering many of us stacked some other deals and got $35 from the game. If I could get an extra $10 back on top of that it would be amazing, but I just don't see it happening... I'm sure they'll argue our purchase was at the time of the pre-order.

Last edited:
Interesting deal and it would be absurdly good if I got the $10 on top of the $35, but hard to say if I'll tempt fate. Especially considering my mixed experiences with K-Mart. 

... I'm sure they'll argue our purchase was at the time of the pre-order.
They may try that but that`s why I would keep it simple, "Hey, I bought ______ & the ad says you get $10 when you buy ______. There`s no language stating that this promo was limited to non pre-orders in the weekly ad I`m reading."

Kmart already has an existing track record of letting promos stack that`s how people have been getting $30-$45 back on $50-$60 games so it would be foolish to.not at least make an attempt or two.
The good part is alot of the credit deals are done automatically by the pc which generally works in the customers favor.

haha... you guys obviously do not value your time or you're new with dealing with Kmart. There is no way you will get both promotions without having to spend at least $10 in time and effort calling and following up.

And this is from someone who has two VIP Platinum SYWR accounts.

They are going to see you got a better deal then the advertised $10 and will shut you down real quick.

haha... you guys obviously do not value your time or you're new with dealing with Kmart. There is no way you will get both promotions without having to spend at least $10 in time and effort calling and following up.

And this is from someone who has two VIP Platinum SYWR accounts.

They are going to see you got a better deal then the advertised $10 and will shut you down real quick.
I imagine you are right, but I'm holding out to see if anyone else has any luck. Though from what I'm reading, it looks like K-Mart isn't even capable of shipping out the games on time...... I can only imagine the fight getting them to add SYWR points to your account.

I can confirm that I got the $10 SYWR points after purchasing Watch Dogs Today. I had close to $20 in points after the surprise points they gave out, so figured why not :D The $10 from the purchase showed up right away.

Well I'm a happier camper as things worked out pretty dark well in picking up Watch Dogs earlier.  Got the only PS4 copy the store got in and the guy said they didn't get any Xbone copies.  They had two or three each for the PS3 and 360 though, go figure.

Used the $40 in points I got from Wolfenstein, a $10 off $40 coupon that came in last week's newspaper, and $10 in award cards from the recent $25 GC promo, and paid 28 cents out of pocket for Watch Dogs.  Was expecting the $10 back but ended up getting $20 in points because the $10 in points on $50 coupon I had loaded to my account stacked with the $10 off $40 coupon I used!  Was not expecting that (since it wasn't stacking with anything else online) so it worked out like getting the original $20 pre-order promo I missed out on.

That means that over the last month I spent $80 out of pocket and got Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Mario Golf with another $20 in points to spend on something else.  I don't think this could have worked out any better.

I can confirm that I got the $10 SYWR points after purchasing Watch Dogs Today. I had close to $20 in points after the surprise points they gave out, so figured why not :D The $10 from the purchase showed up right away.
Did you pre-order it with the $20 point promo?

Did you pre-order it with the $20 point promo?
Used the $40 in points I got from Wolfenstein, a $10 off $40 coupon that came in last week's newspaper, and $10 in award cards from the recent $25 GC promo, and paid 28 cents out of pocket for Watch Dogs. Was expecting the $10 back but ended up getting $20 in points because the $10 in points on $50 coupon I had loaded to my account stacked with the $10 off $40 coupon I used! Was not expecting that (since it wasn't stacking with anything else online) so it worked out like getting the original $20 pre-order promo I missed out on.

Used the $40 in points I got from Wolfenstein, a $10 off $40 coupon that came in last week's newspaper, and $10 in award cards from the recent $25 GC promo, and paid 28 cents out of pocket for Watch Dogs. Was expecting the $10 back but ended up getting $20 in points because the $10 in points on $50 coupon I had loaded to my account stacked with the $10 off $40 coupon I used! Was not expecting that (since it wasn't stacking with anything else online) so it worked out like getting the original $20 pre-order promo I missed out on.
Plagiarism!

I checked last weeks newspaper and did not see a kmart coupon. Are you sure it was in last weeks paper?

I checked last weeks newspaper and did not see a kmart coupon. Are you sure it was in last weeks paper?
Way to ask the person who just copied my post. ;)

Yes, it came in the Detroit News last Sunday (the 18th I believe, don't think it was the 11th) and is basically just a single page ad for Kmart.com. Could have been multiple areas or just here, this one has two local stores listed specifically on it. It was also just loose in the paper with all the ads and not stuck in the actual Kmart ad.

Way to ask the person who just copied my post. ;)

Yes, it came in the Detroit News last Sunday (the 18th I believe, don't think it was the 11th) and is basically just an ad for Kmart.com. Could have been multiple areas or just here, this one has two local stores listed specifically on it. It was also just loose in the paper with all the ads and not stuck in the actual Kmart ad.
Thanks

bread's done
Back